List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Do we have any spots left for the mid season draft?

Pretty depends on Rioli and Venables now I’m pretty sure?

Willie gets 4 years and we are allowed to move him onto an ‘Inactive’ status or DV gets shuffled onto the LTI list?

Unless of course being a Rookie now means no more LTI for DV?

Probably down to Willie then..

Well it’s no Luke Edwards side step Willie Rioli impression but he worked well under pressure there.

Seems to lack resolution though. 😉

Oh noes, we've been written off by the media. That was so terrible last time it happened.

I just read that and thought WTF are you smoking. We were burnt because Hawthorn went 15 spots early on a small forward we were interested in = burnt?

And that forced us into drafting Edwards and Winder both rated higher than Brockman? And Trew slipped from top 10 1st round mid 12 months ago to rookie pick.

And that was losing the draft and getting burned? Talk about a lazy article, basically say something stupid and sit back and watch the clicks. Amature hour.

And you genuinely believe that?

Absolutely.
Are you made out of stone and assuming everyone else is?

Even if you need the self-serving angle to be convinced it is the right move, well then looking after your players like this (and remember he was injured in the line of duty) will have an effect on the morale of the playing group and also ensure them if the club's fine culture. 2006 is long gone.
Have you never seen a boss that garners greater loyalty and hustle out of the strength of his character in contrast to the sh*tty self-serving boss that just can't comprehend why he is failing to get the best out of his employees?

Absolutely.

Even if you need the self-serving angle to be convinced it is the right move, well then looking after your players like this (and remember he was injured in the line of duty) will have an effect on the morale of the playing group and also ensure them if the club's fine culture. 2006 is long gone.
Have you never seen a boss that garners greater loyalty and hustle out of the strength of his character in contrast to the sh*tty self-serving boss that just can't comprehend why he is failing to get the best out of his employees?

Nice melt.

Absolutely.

what's the debate about? Work's boring today, i wanna get in on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were linked to brockman it was a red herring . We never disclose who we are interested in
Check out the pre draft consensus on our pics. Think we've done pretty well with the pics we had.
Good work Bond007 and team.

Pretty depends on Rioli and Venables now I’m pretty sure?

Willie gets 4 years and we are allowed to move him onto an ‘Inactive’ status or DV gets shuffled onto the LTI list?

Unless of course being a Rookie now means no more LTI for DV?

Probably down to Willie then..

Venables can move to a inactive list too FYI

In other news the AFL draft hub has really gone backward this year.

Not sure how the hell that happens, but if it was due to budget cuts, i'm glad they moved that MCG turf for the Grand Final. Because that was important.

Where the hell was the draft tracker? Where the hell are all the highlights packages? How am i supposed to know who's s**t or not?

Take a couple dexxies and get your head back in football and off your latest bender please Gillon. Sheesh.

Are we then to infer that Dan has made some genuine progress in his recovery

I think that’s what we can read into it. I’m genuinely pleased for DV, but do hold concerns long term for him, another serious knock and who knows. That being said I’m not in the medical profession so will have to trust others on this

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the extremely limited footage off Twitter, I get sidebottom vibes from Trew’s movement/poise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back