Boston Bruins
So I guess his back isn’t too bad then
A2686C14-4F98-4B5D-A01B-645FB84B8791.jpeg

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Lived just down the road from Bowen for 4 years and the best to come out of the region where the lychees.

Don't rate the Bowen's.
Lychee are great. I'm guessing you have been duped with the old turpentine mango masquerading as a Bowen. Not a mango I have tried that comes close to Bowens for texture or taste. If it was stringy, it was a turp.

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
The SANFL must be rubbish. Mitch Grigg can play 20 games for Adelaide then win two Magarey Medals. Followed by Luke Partington who won it after six games for us.

The WAFL though. Now there's a competition. The Sandover is a medal you can respect, when Pridda goes on to win the Brownlow.

If O'Neill comes back and wins a Brownlow I will concede the point. Which point that is I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure we didn't make a mistake by delisting him.

EaglesVille

All Australian
Oct 3, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
One O'Neill is enough anyway. Same with Allen. It just confuses when we have two unrelated players with the same surname. Which doesn't bode well for an Edwards

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
One O'Neill is enough anyway. Same with Allen. It just confuses when we have two unrelated players with the same surname. Which doesn't bode well for an Edwards
I propose that every time we draft someone who has the same surname as an already listed player, we force them into a gladiator-like tournament.

There can only be one.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
The SANFL must be rubbish. Mitch Grigg can play 20 games for Adelaide then win two Magarey Medals. Followed by Luke Partington who won it after six games for us.

The WAFL though. Now there's a competition. The Sandover is a medal you can respect, when Pridda goes on to win the Brownlow.

If O'Neill comes back and wins a Brownlow I will concede the point. Which point that is I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure we didn't make a mistake by delisting him.
TBF both state league B&F’s mean * all. Kane Mitchell dominated, got picked up and failed. Both Bolton and Schloith have been through the AFL system and dominated the WAFL since returning, but haven’t been picked up.

Also I doubt a guy like Pridda will get picked up this day and age.

Schtinker

JUST TAKE MCKERCHER
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
TBF both state league B&F’s mean fu** all. Kane Mitchell dominated, got picked up and failed. Both Bolton and Schloith have been through the AFL system and dominated the WAFL since returning, but haven’t been picked up.

Matt Rowell reminds me of Pridda.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
TBF both state league B&F’s mean fu** all. Kane Mitchell dominated, got picked up and failed. Both Bolton and Schloith have been through the AFL system and dominated the WAFL since returning, but haven’t been picked up.

He would get picked up.

For all the slack he cops he seriously was well and above the WAFL in 05,06 when he dominated the league.

Today if he was playing he would be a big step up on players like Bolton and Schloith.

He would get picked up.

For all the slack he cops he seriously was well and above the WAFL in 05,06 when he dominated the league.

Today if he was playing he would be a big step up on players like Bolton and Schloith.

Priddis won a Brownlow and could have easily had two if the AFL hadn't changed the suspension rules to allow Fyfe to whack who he wanted and get away with it.

It's a shame some on here still love to rag on him.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
May be outdated but geez some decent out of contract player of interest outside the obvious big fish.

Would love to snag any one of;

Shai Bolton
Trent Rivers
Luke Jackson
Jeremy Sharp (GC)
Will Powell (GC)
Trey Ruscoe
Devon Robertson
Brendon Starcervich (loves the purples)
Zac Bailey
Chad Warner

Bolton would cost the most.

May be outdated but geez some decent out of contract player of interest outside the obvious big fish.

Would love to snag any one of;

Chad Warner :thumbsu:

I would suggest that he would be a suitable downpayment, on the next ruck man that we develop, for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back