List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

The Drums are beating louder.

Who are we sending to Carlton if a trade is forced?

I imagine Hurn retires and quite a big list of delistees we will fit him.
J Waterman could team up with M Mcgovern perhaps.

I want Brander to replace JK.

JD, Oscar & Brander for my 3 tall fwds.
Brander will be a great CHF. Much much better prospect than Waterman.

Based on bullishness by Carlton fans over last 2 decades, that means sweet f call. But I can understand him wanting to leave.
Carlton fans overrating a player on their list has never happened, I have no idea what you mean. ;)

Seems to be the consensus that they don’t want to lose him and would prefer to give up additional picks instead if they entered the race for Cerra. Also that he might have his heart set on us, so I’d wondered if that was something any one had heard.

That isnt saying he is coming to WC.

Robert Walls is a moron. Cripps said this week he can guarantee he'll be at Carlton. I know players walk stuff back sometimes but never such definitive language.

The same Robert Walls who said we'd pick up the spoon in '18.

Honestly the bye weeks have been hard on the chattering classes of football media. Caro and Tim Watson flinging mud at one another, Walls spouting dada into the air, Gerard complaining about reduced crowds in light of a global pandemic, etc etc etc etc.

The best argument the AFL could put forward for another two teams in the comp is that it would leave less airtime for garbage pontificating from the AFL journalism industrial complex.

Cripps is a big no from me. Nothing good ever comes from trading in too many “stars” especially one with limitations and a banged up body like Cripps. We already have our big fish. Flag winning squads are never built from big trades. The only way to do it is through the draft or savvy trades like Yeo. See Carlton (ironically) as to why we shouldn’t be trading Cripps in.

How dare you. My boy 🐍 deserves better.

Robert Walls - yes I remember him in 2018. Said we were a spent force and would be lucky to make the finals.

Now that I have that in perspective, loving his opinion as a list manager (which he has never been)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps is a big no from me. Nothing good ever comes from trading in too many “stars” especially one with limitations and a banged up body like Cripps. We already have our big fish. Flag winning squads are never built from big trades. The only way to do it is through the draft or savvy trades like Yeo. See Carlton (ironically) as to why we shouldn’t be trading Cripps in.
Would be a reverse and worse Chris Judd.

Judd was banged up but was able to adjust, not sure Cripps can adjust, if he loses any pace he basically becomes a poor mans Matt Priddis.

How do they become eligible.

In our kids case, country of birth. My wife and I did the ex-pat thing a number of years ago and our eldest was born in Hong Kong, all our other children were born here in Perth after we returned. So my eldest, who is clearly white European, is classified as Asian by the AFL but his brothers are classified as Australian.

In our kids case, country of birth. My wife and I did the ex-pat thing a number of years ago and our eldest was born in Hong Kong, all our other children were born here in Perth after we returned. So my eldest, who is clearly white European, is classified as Asian by the AFL but his brothers are classified as Australian.

Yeah but is he any good?!

Maybe they changed the eligibility criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back