List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

I’m really intrigued to see how Riley Collier-Dawkins goes tonight. Would’ve, and probably should’ve been playing straight out of his draft year with any other team. Maybe he could be a player of interest come trade time?
Doesn’t strike me as someone that quick which probably goes against him with Richmond’s high pressure outside game

It might be crazy, but I'd be trading Gaff to a club whose Premiership window is just opening, i.e. Melbourne or the Bulldogs

So

Gaff + 2nd rounder to the Bulldogs for Garcia and a late 1st rounder and steak knives

OR

Gaff + 2nd rounder to Melbourne for Rivers and a late first rounder

THEN

1st rounder we got from the trade for Bolton and a 3rd rounder

Out: Gaff, 2nd
In: Bolton, either Garcia or Rivers, and a 3rd

Leaves us with our first, a second and two thirds.

OR

we keep that first and essentially use Gaff to upgrade a second to a first and nab Garcia or Rivers

It might be crazy, but I'd be trading Gaff to a club whose Premiership window is just opening, i.e. Melbourne or the Bulldogs

So

Gaff + 2nd rounder to the Bulldogs for Garcia and a late 1st rounder and steak knives

OR

THEN

OR

we keep that first and essentially use Gaff to upgrade a second to a first and nab Garcia or Rivers
Gaff is past is use by date for a good trade - one paced without strong contested abilities. Brave and tough but thats it.

So

OR

THEN

OR

Obeanie has 2 profiles?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

So

OR

THEN

OR

Gaff's contracted so he ain't going nowhere.

We're not like Collingwood in that we'd never reward a player for showing us loyalty by pushing him out the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So

OR

THEN

OR

Gaff to Melbourne would have been a shout in 2019 but they went and got Langdon and don’t need him anymore. Langdon and Brayshaw on the wings is working pretty well for them at the moment

I can't see Bolton going anywhere.

Also didn't Eagles say while COVID cuts remain the club won't bring in anymore big-name players?

Last edited:

Also didn't Eagles say while COVID cuts remain the club won't bring in anymore big-name players?

Yes. Our players took a 7% pay cut across the board, and in return we told them we wouldn't use that money to free up a war chest to go after someone else.

We all just admire Bolton and want him in the wings.

Matthew Nunn just a lazy 16 tackles in Norwood's win over South Adelaide tonight in the SANFL.

6 clearances and 5 inside 50s to go with that as well.

Definitely the kind of campaigner that we should be looking at in the mid-season draft.

Exactly who I would pick. He's not quick but he's a ******* hard nut, tackles, get clearances and isn't a bad kick either.

He will stay i just think he is in for a very big pay day ! Freo will go hard for him and drive up his price significantly

Yes. Our players took a 7% pay cut across the board, and in return we told them we wouldn't use that money to free up a war chest to go after someone else.

We all just admire Bolton and want him in the wings.

You left out the relevant bit.

We agreed with the playing group we would only be chasing an established player on decent money IF one of our players on similar money left.

Hope this concept isnt too complicated for some people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back