List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Since when does Fivey draw such ire of fellow posters and get into so many arguments. Wtf is going on? Are these all the same user, multiple accounts, just thread hopping to wind Fivey up?

They’re all me, just arguing with myself.

I get bored easily.

Cameron is seriously one of the most talented players I’ve ever seen, would love him to get his stuff together and realise his potential. Should watch his under 18 game for wa, was unbelievable, very emotional too, which he showed at AFL level with his goal celebrations.

We don’t know what he’s going through personally, I just wish him the best in life, hopefully he gets whatever he’s going through sorted and we see him back at some stage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Love you Miguel and I’m sorry Fivey

So once again our board think they know the why and reason for a possible list management issue.

what about another scenario?

Exit interview“Hey Simmo - when are you going to change the game plan and speed up ball movement to us forwards?”

simmo response- “we need to give it another year. Our game plan is fine, it was only a case of unfortunate injuries that stopped up finishing top 2”

Cameron - “Then I will give 2022 a miss and wait until you either get fired or come to your senses”

So once again our board think they know the why and reason for a possible list management issue.

what about another scenario?

Exit interview“Hey Simmo - when are you going to change the game plan and speed up ball movement to us forwards?”

simmo response- “we need to give it another year. Our game plan is fine, it was only a case of unfortunate injuries that stopped up finishing top 2”

Cameron - “Then I will give 2022 a miss and wait until you either get fired or come to your senses”
There has been multiple reports on this site alone of Cameron out on the piss during the season and before games .

Its just not a good look .

I remember years ago seeing Byron pickett at the sandbar in Adelaide at 2am and people giving it to him because he had a game the next day .

At least Byron had some credits in the bank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sh*t news about Cameron. There's gotta be a parallel universe where he stayed fit and developed his game, Willie didn't have any Gatorade handy and our forward pressure terrorised defenders.

That was one of his biggest assets, his tackling was sublime, probs due to his rl background

I am his sponsor btw

Hey Monocle thanks for the information on our board.

Curious if there would be any interest in Tom Joyce here?
Why has he not got a game in 4 years ? I know he has had a few injuries but even with your injuries to inside mids this year he didn't even get a look in

Eagles fans, have listen to some of our resident draft exoerts discuss what West Coast might consider doing at the draft and some thoughts on NGA prospects Ethan Regan and Richard Farmer

On this weeks episode of the Bigfooty Draftcast, The Wookie is joined by PMBangers and eDPS as we take a good hard look at the departures and possible replacements for West Coast, Essendon and Sydney. Plus updates on Bigfooty's own Neil Erasmus.

itunes taking its sweet ass time.

On a serious note (and not picking a fight with Miguel Sanchez no matter how much he begs for an apology), what's the circumstances behind Cameron getting on another list in the future after 2022? Does he fall into that category where if he's been on a list before he can walk wherever he wants to without being drafted?

On a serious note (and not picking a fight with Miguel Sanchez no matter how much he begs for an apology), what's the circumstances behind Cameron getting on another list in the future after 2022? Does he fall into that category where if he's been on a list before he can walk wherever he wants to without being drafted?
And is he taking up a list spot and cap space given he’s still contracted for next year?

Or has he “retired” and therefore it’s a salary cap issue only? Surely the club come out on the front foot in the media tomorrow to get on top of this given multiple journos have picked up on it?

Why has he not got a game in 4 years ? I know he has had a few injuries but even with your injuries to inside mids this year he didn't even get a look in
Only been on the list for 3 seasons, drafted in 2018. Has struggled with various injuries at times. But when he does play, plays very similar to Neale, but is a better runner.

He had an accident with a bon fire early in the year and had quite severe burns on his legs. Plays in a leg sleeve now. So only came back in to the VFL late in the season and was coming back up to fitness.

We only had injuries to two of our inside mids this year, and they weren’t injured at the same time.

Mathieson replaced Neale while he was injured, and Dev Robertson replaced Jarrod Berry while he was injured.

Robertson is clearly the best young inside mid on our list, and should go ahead of Mathieson next season. Should have replaced Neale while he was injured, but Fagan is ultra conservative playing young players through the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back