List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Did lol how this entire article hinges on "West Coast might want to give up a first rounder or two for him." No Ben, we can't trade our first rounder nor would we want trade away another draft hand after the Kelly deal.

Did lol how this entire article hinges on "West Coast might want to give up a first rounder or two for him." No Ben, we can't trade our first rounder nor would we want trade away another draft hand after the Kelly deal.

I wish I could say how astonishing it is how little the AFL media know what they're talking about, but it's not even the least bit surprising anymore.

It amazes me how dumb so many journalists/ex players are. Do some research you plebs.

Methinks (no insider knowledge) - agreement in principle in place and just waiting for salary details to be finalised after de-listings etc.

Hope you’re right, he and hedwards are the future stars of that backline

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people forget how long it took club greats like glass and McKenzie to really find their feet in the AFL, those two were horrible at the start of their careers

Has any one checked on The Oracle Rhino?

Don’t think Rhino was wrong. Lachie certainly would have been considering it. His manager probably had informal chats with Freo who probably made it clear they couldn’t get a deal done as wouldn’t be giving up what Brisbane would ask for for an older player.

also looks like next year interstate travel will be back to normal so less of any issue having kids away from family

Cameron is seriously one of the most talented players I’ve ever seen, would love him to get his stuff together and realise his potential. Should watch his under 18 game for wa, was unbelievable, very emotional too, which he showed at AFL level with his goal celebrations.

We don’t know what he’s going through personally, I just wish him the best in life, hopefully he gets whatever he’s going through sorted and we see him back at some stage.

Agree only just caught this news today , I`m disappointed but respect his decision in these new testing times where life styles have been changing with lockdowns ,quarantines ,social contacts etc ..

LACHIE Neale is staying at Brisbane

Wouldn't be surprised for Cameron to stay on the rookie list for a year.
Dunno if it will stop Brisbane from poaching him after all that end of next season.
You'd think out of loyalty he'd re-sign if he's worth the list spot.

Port must be due for a cap squeeze soon if they keep acquire these missing pieces from other clubs? I suppose their kids are still young enough not to be demanding the top coin but they're only a couple years off reasonable pay days. Something might shake loose over there.

Some of it will be balanced with the likes of Robbie Gray winding up his career I suppose.

Rockliff retiring frees up some cash ..

Has any one checked on The Oracle Rhino?

Fremantle outright refused to offer any first round picks. Brisbane not interested in any players Fremantle were willing to offer.

Pretty clear no agreement can be made between those clubs.

West Coast can't even afford Vardy, so were never in the conversation.

L.Neale content to remain at Brisbane in the situation of no deal to a WA club.

Jules probably unhappy about everything however.

Just want to correct my own work here, and pump the brakes big time. Finished rewatching Vic Metro vs Vic Country game and I take back my comment on Justin Davies, he's good but no where near Bazzo. Davies was really impressive at NAB League level, but from the trial game I saw him play and challenge game he doesn't make the step up! He was playing on the best key forward in the draft (Darcy) and giving away 10cm's but in reality that's who he would be up against in the AFL. Collins already on our list is same dimensions, so has him covered.

Bazzo should be a focus, with one of our second round picks. But if it came to pick 29 and it was between him and Browne, I'd go Browne just purely on midfield need.

I'll apologies for my false advertising!

you don`t think Browne will still be there at pick 36 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back