List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Bryce Gibbs went for two firsts. So did Dayne Beams. So did pre-Brownlow Lachie Neale. The Treloar dumping was a comparative outlier.

I think the big argument is that wingers aren't all that valuable these days, so if you could trade Gaff as an AA midfielder someone like Norf would bite.
Jeez, I wish the eagles would find a good right winger and stick with them. I cant even name ours. Redden sometimes. Pity Sheed isnt a right footer.

What we require for next year:

INS: Minimal injury toll, Elliot Yeo full pre-season, Shannon Hurn to play 18 games
OUTS: Vardy (yay tick), slow game style , Oscar Allen anywhere near the backline.

Give us these 3 ins and outs and we will be top 4 next year, mark my words.

What we require for next year:

INS: Minimal injury toll, Elliot Yeo full pre-season, Shannon Hurn to play 18 games
OUTS: Vardy (yay tick), slow game style , Oscar Allen anywhere near the backline and ruck

Give us these 3 ins and outs and we will be top 4 next year, mark my words.

efa

AFL.com reporting Powell-Pepper being looked at. Clearly out of the mix at port, and if off contract could get with 3rd-4th round pick on lower salary (compared with Clarke). Yes can shank some kicks but big body, crash and bash, good tackler who can mark and kick goals. Could play mid and half forward and free up Kelly and gaff to play more outside. It’s the kind of player we’re lacking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back