List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Why you mocking me?

Pretty low for a mod.
I’m just trying to figure out how someone can be like Player A and Player B at the same time, when Player A and Player B are nothing alike.

Your answer was that he kicks short 15m dinky kicks, and then that he has elite foot skills.

it…I….it just doesn’t make any sense mate.

Why you mocking me?

I’d assume it’s because you post rubbish opinions that are diametrically opposed to the rubbish opinions you posted three minutes earlier.

Or maybe he secretly likes you and this is the only way he can let you know.

dkalphy

All Australian
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Funny how some of these keyboard warriors have a lot to say on here. I bet these same people couldn't run 2km in less than 1 hour, nor could do they hit a 20m target.

Watch these same people try and say something witty and mock me.

SPS is like Nic Nat in that he’s the best tap ruckman in footy, and is also like Caleb Daniel in that he’s a terrible ruckman.

dkalphy

All Australian
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m just trying to figure out how someone can be like Player A and Player B at the same time, when Player A and Player B are nothing alike.

Your answer was that he kicks short 15m dinky kicks, and then that he has elite foot skills.

it…I….it just doesn’t make any sense mate.
Chris Yarran and SPS are both elite kicks on both sides. Can you agree on that? Great so if thats the case how aren't they a like? They both played off the half back, for Carlton.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Thats why my like to comment ratio is better than yours yea? You nuffie.
Because you're probably too young to be aware, 'likes' were only introduced to BigFooty within the past decade. Us older posters have the majority of posts well before they were introduced.

But you know, great argument otherwise :drunk:

Funny how some of these keyboard warriors have a lot to say on here. I bet these same people couldn't run 2km in less than 1 hour, nor could do they hit a 20m target.

Watch these same people try and say something witty and mock me.
Asking us to kick 5m further than elite user on either side SPS? Impossible.

Because you're probably too young to be aware, 'likes' were only introduced to BigFooty within the past decade. Us older posters have the majority of posts well before they were introduced.

But you know, great argument otherwise :drunk:
Also it’s not likes it’s reaction score.

An oppo fan coming on the board after a loss to complain about umpiring leaves with about 2000 laugh reacts, a spectacular way to boost your ratio.

I don’t think any of us have ever pretended we were a shot at getting drafted.

It’s an online footy forum, not Foxtel’s “The Recruit”.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Chris Yarran and SPS are both elite kicks on both sides. Can you agree on that? Great so if thats the case how aren't they a like? They both played off the half back, for Carlton.

You should read this excerpt from the AFL website regarding his trade request then:

The trade request comes after a difficult season with Carlton, where Petrevski-Seton struggled in an unnatural position across half-back and was dropped on multiple occasions throughout a campaign that yielded just 11 starts for the senior side.

So no, he's not a HBFer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he is an elite kick on both sides, and your comparison between him and Witherden was that they both can’t kick over 15m, do you not see the confusion?

Get_The_Gaff

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Bloody hell this thread moves quick. Say we get SPS across, do we have the room for Ryan, Rioli AND SPS in the same team? Where do they all play? What happens to Cripps and Jones?
SPS is a completely different player to ryan and rioli .

Unless SPS plays inside mid i wouldn't trade for him .

Then who does he displace as an inside mid ?

We have shuey yeo Kelly sheed redden all inside

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
SPS is a completely different player to ryan and rioli .

Unless SPS plays inside mid i wouldn't trade for him .

Then who does he displace as an inside mid ?

We have shuey yeo Kelly sheed redden all inside
Redden and Shuey probably only have a year left in them, 2 at most. We have little to no depth capable of playing inside mid outside of that.

In fact, outside of Redden and Yeo I'd argue the rest aren't really inside mids. West a shot of claiming a role there, if he doesn't get shoved on the HFF that is.

dkalphy

All Australian
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Shaun Grigg, Marlion Pickett and Josh Dunkley played in the ruck, therefore they’re ruckman.
See this is why you're annoying to talk too. You take everything literally and speak in such a condescending manner i actually feel sorry for people who speak to you in person.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
But he played there. Are you all there?
What part of "played in an unnatural position on the HBF this season and struggled" do you not understand?

That would strongly indicate that he's not a half-back flanker, no?

Thought that was clear as day from the quote.

I don’t think any of us have ever pretended we were a shot at getting drafted.

It’s an online footy forum, not Foxtel’s “The Recruit”.
Never too old for Geelong to come knocking. Just need some patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back