List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

No Such thing as 'a little bit ASD' sir.

It's a have or not have situation.
There are 7 criteria when assessing a person for ASD .

You have to have at least 4 to get an ASD diagnosis.

There are 3 severity ratings for ASD with a diagnosis

Even if you don't get a diagnosis for ASD you can still meet 1 , 2 or 3 out of the 7 criteria which they term 'having autistic tendencies' .

Its called a spectrum for a reason .

Either you are ignorant or the nuance of my statement has been lost on you

He is not an upgrade because he isn’t a certain 22.

You are making a case for someone that is marginally an improvement on delisted players! He can’t get a game for Carlton for gods sake!

Well I support west coast so every wa player is immediately on pedestal.
Yeah ok, come back when you've actually seen the players in question perform.

I come in peace. Yeo is a great player and worth a fair bit undoubtedly. What was suggested on the Port board was that West Coast may be willing to let him go for unders due to a salary cap squeeze. That is all

Thanks for coming in peace.

There's nary and organisation on this planet that watches their cash closer than West Coast. No chance we're breaking the celery cap.

I come in peace. Yeo is a great player and worth a fair bit undoubtedly. What was suggested on the Port board was that West Coast may be willing to let him go for unders due to a salary cap squeeze. That is all
I highly highly doubt that is true . Yeo would be 2nd behind natanui in players we wouldn't let go .

Why if we were under such a salary cap squeeze would we be re-signing Kennedy hurn at their age and trading in SPS if it would cost us yeo ?

Sorry but it doesn't seem logical at all .

I highly highly doubt that is true . Yeo would be 2nd behind natanui in players we wouldn't let go .

Why if we were under such a salary cap squeeze would we be re-signing Kennedy hurn at their age and trading in SPS if it would cost us yeo ?

Sorry but it doesn't seem logical at all .

agreed.

Making stuff up, a fantasy world. Yeo is our best player and contracted, no chance he’s leaving as he said himself. The price would be huge.
Tredrea was pushed out of Collingwood. He is a good player, but he was not nearly their best player. I don’t think our club does that sort of stuff.

Last edited:
Circled back to the Yeo s**t have we?

Didn’t the guy go on radio to say how ridiculous the rumours were of him leaving the last time we did this?

I swear some supporters want bad stuff to happen to our club just so they can keep whinging

Not to mention Port couldn’t afford Dawson so how the hell could they afford a contracted Yeo?

It’s true we do have something of a salary cap squeeze and that is stalling negotiations with some of our out of contract players like Hurn, Kennedy and Duggan. It’s also compromising our ability to bring any established players in via trade but I don’t think it’s tight enough for us to start offloading one of our top 5 players.

That said there has been unfounded rumours about Yeo going back several weeks which have usually been debunked so who really knows

Circled back to the Yeo sh*t have we?

Didn’t the guy go on radio to say how ridiculous the rumours were of him leaving the last time we did this?

I swear some supporters want bad stuff to happen to our club just so they can keep whinging

Not to mention Port couldn’t afford Dawson so how the hell could they afford a contracted Yeo?
I think they have lost out on Dawson and now are latching onto hope for someone else .
After their soul destroying exit from the finals they need to find something to keep them going .
Talks of a first rounder for ladhams on their board is mental

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sam petrekski seton last player i want i can name half a dozen wa players we can draft in this years draft that are better than him
How many of those half dozen players will still be available after say pick 50?

Off topic- but thoughts on Will Gould? SA boy who was largely compared to Shannon Hurn when he was drafted. Big boy with a lethal boot and seems to be out of favour?

There are 7 criteria when assessing a person for ASD .

You have to have at least 4 to get an ASD diagnosis.

There are 3 severity ratings for ASD with a diagnosis

Even if you don't get a diagnosis for ASD you can still meet 1 , 2 or 3 out of the 7 criteria which they term 'having autistic tendencies' .

Its called a spectrum for a reason .

Either you are ignorant or the nuance of my statement has been lost on you

I understand what you are saying and I applaud the level of understanding you have, but it is still a have or not have situation. No one is diagnosed with having 'a little bit of cancer' or being 'a little comatose'.

Sometimes comorbidities are tangled up in the public's perception of Autism..Eg. If someone is non-verbal and has an intellectual disability they may be labelled as 'very Autistic' whereas a verbal adult with a strong IQ and who has learnt to mask from a young age is considered 'a bit Autistic'. This is false. The three levels you are referring to are the levels of support needed and is unfortunately used to deny many Autistic individuals the support and funding they require.

Similarly, The phrases 'a little bit autistic', or 'we are all a bit Autistic', while coming from a place of love, are considered by many in the Autistic Community as problematic as it actually diminishes many people's life story, their struggles, and leads to poor public perception of what Autism actually is.

Riveting viewing.

My favourite part was when people forgot what they were arguing about and then continued with it anyway.

I give it 2 stars - it had the makings of a good start but fell into confusion and petered out thereafter - much like our season really.

Expecting more energy to be devoted to melts over the coming weeks.

Time for contracts to better align with performance.

Club should pay 50% of the cap as base salary and the remain 50% to be allocated as voted by the fans.

Would obviously blow up but could make a fun night out of it when the fans vote is counted.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Time for contracts to better align with performance.

Club should pay 50% of the cap as base salary and the remain 50% to be allocated as voted by the fans.

Would obviously blow up but could make a fun night out of it when the fans vote is counted.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I think we should do it off Carbine Chaos ’s Player of the Year votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back