List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

Big Wheels in no mood for anyone's s**t today.
GameDay thread will be fun

rubbing hands GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL will not give North pick 1 and 2, it will be at the end of the first round, surely.
I think its very much a wait and see. If the Bombers and us create a couple of wins to distance ourselves from last place, I think the AFL will pull out a #1 PP. If we are all fighting over 18th, I can see it being an end of first round.

I hope we take a promising/overlooked young player over a Florenca type with an early MSD pick. Those mature types can be snared later.
If we don't take Culley with our 1st MSD & use a 2nd to secure Florenca/(or next best mature body inside mid from WAFL or SANFL), then we're doing it wrong.

I realise we have form doing it wrong.
Doesn't mean we have to f@#$ing like it.

I hope we take a promising/overlooked young player over a Florenca type with an early MSD pick. Those mature types can be snared later.
Florenca on his one outing in is a better as a mid taht any we have with the exception of Kelly when on song. We can not not get him. Appreciate the double negative!

Last edited:
If we don't take Culley with our 1st MSD & use a 2nd to secure Florenca/(or next best mature body inside mid from WAFL or SANFL), then we're doing it wrong.

I realise we have form doing it wrong.
Doesn't mean we have to f@#$ing like it.

I hope these WCE guys take advantage of this opportunity ..

The league gave GC a mid-1st-rnd pick to help them recently. That might be another option as a PP for norf. Pick 11, rather than #2 or #19.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The league gave GC pick #1 as a priority pick in 2019. I'd call that recently.
Based on last 3 years performance, Norf is worse over the 2020-22 period than GC were over the 2017-19 period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back