List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need hardness for sure.

Hence I keep talking up Jed Anderson.

His lastest comments. He isn't concerned about what is happening at North, he is only concerned in getting his next contract right!

That says to me he is gettable. Offer an extra year, 4 year deal, on decent money, not silly money and we can land him IMO.

Future 2nd plus something.

A play of his type is what we miss.

Somebody do a saythelinebart.jpeg on this prick plz 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS are probably going to drag Geelong over the coals for Cameron. He’s gonna cost more than TK, especially since he’s contracted.
You reckon? TK was the highest trade cost so far. Cameron should in theory be more but I'm not sure it will turn out like that.

I can still see Geelong looking for a tall defender. Brander + a future second (lets remember we like being ****ed over and wells does it well) for Clarke would likely be win/win.

Likely sign Narkle as a delisted free agent. (Geelong are going to need list space)
Waterman from Claremont.
Langdon for a Third.

If We are looking to build our squad and best 30 then that makes a world of sense to me.

If people are worried about options down back Waterman can chop out if needed, as can shep, rotham and edwards next year while not ready to be a genuine key defender will be adequate depth.

Heaven forbid Williams comes along well over the offseason and we are playing him as second ruck then Allen can even spend some time in defence.

To me all our best football is played with 2 key defenders, 2 key forwards, 2 rucks and a couple of players who can play taller than they are. Shep, Waterman, Rotham.

You'd then have a fit JJ, Langdon, Cameron, Petch and Ryan fighting it out for 3 forward positions.

In English?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jezza ( Jeremy Cameron ) who had a meeting with Stevie Johnson ( GWS assistant coach ) yesterday to persuade Jezza to stay at GWS ...next day Jezza says thanks but no thanks .

So Cameron to Geelong - how?

GWS can roll over and accept at best end of first round compensation pick. That would be pick 9 as it stands. Hardly enough in my mind.

Alternatively, GWS make Geelong cough up their first 2 picks being pick 11 (the Suns compo pick) and pick 13 (the West Coast R1 pick). There might be grounds for asking for the Geelong first rounder as well.

Alternatively, West Coast unwind the mistake of failing to draft a suitable midfielder in 2017 and go as follows:

GWS - lose Cameron and gain Brander and Pick 11
Geelong - lose pick 11 and Clark Narkle and gain Cameron and pick 32
West Coast - lose Brander and pick 32 and gain Clark and Narkle

So Cameron to Geelong - how?

GWS can roll over and accept at best end of first round compensation pick. That would be pick 9 as it stands. Hardly enough in my mind.

Alternatively, GWS make Geelong cough up their first 2 picks being pick 11 (the Suns compo pick) and pick 13 (the West Coast R1 pick). There might be grounds for asking for the Geelong first rounder as well.

Alternatively, West Coast unwind the mistake of failing to draft a suitable midfielder in 2017 and go as follows:

GWS - lose Cameron and gain Brander and Pick 11
Geelong - lose pick 11 and Clark Narkle and gain Cameron and pick 32
West Coast - lose Brander and pick 32 and gain Clark and Narkle

No to pick 32 give them back their third rounder or a future 3rd.

The Dick Eaters already got one, second rounder, too many in the Kelly trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back