Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Ok, I've used Lore's sheet to manually update

View attachment 1084900
Am I wrong but aren't Menadue, Hayden, Josh Walker and Tom Campbell unrestricted free agents as well based on having been previously delisted by us or elsewhere (and Will Walker maybe for being put to our rookie list0?

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Am I wrong but aren't Menadue, Hayden, Josh Walker and Tom Campbell unrestricted free agents as well based on having been previously delisted by us or elsewhere (and Will Walker maybe for being put to our rookie list0?
Possibily, I just updated the contract length, the rest of the information is pulled from Footywire.

sruss

All Australian
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who is our list manager, Luff or Rawlings? Whoever it is, they’ve got a big job at the end of the year. A lot of deadweight to get rid of, but have to make sure they don’t cut too deeply to keep the balance between experience and youth on the list. It’ll be a genuinely tough gig to determine who from the existing list is good enough to deserve the last few spots.
Also, sign McKay to a long term deal now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Who is our list manager, Luff or Rawlings? Whoever it is, they’ve got a big job at the end of the year. A lot of deadweight to get rid of, but have to make sure they don’t cut too deeply to keep the balance between experience and youth on the list. It’ll be a genuinely tough gig to determine who from the existing list is good enough to deserve the last few spots.
Also, sign McKay to a long term deal now.
Luff.

Snake_Baker

The one true King of the North
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Buckets locked in until end of 2023

Was always going to happen, and he should definitely give himself scope to do better.

I love the bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad