Resource Contracts [Updated 05/10/2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie listed originally, and none of our other rookies are on the list in the first post. But yeah, no reason to doubt what you're saying.
Yep. He's on the senior list now I think and out of contract this year.

First round pick or get stuffed.
Not interested. Love the guy though but not interested in him at the Pies.

A lot of North supporters on here would know I'm a fan of North and contribute positively for the VFL side of things in here as well as general discussion. I come in peace ;).

I've been looking at every club's player/contract status for personal reasons and nothing to do with the team I support as a fan. :thumbsu: :).

Not interested. Love the guy though but not interested in him at the Pies.

A lot of North supporters on here would know I'm a fan of North and contribute positively for the VFL side of things in here as well as general discussion. I come in peace ;).

I've been looking at every club's player/contract status for personal reasons and nothing to do with the team I support as a fan. :thumbsu: :).

....2nd round?

Is Nahas still out of contract? I've done a bit of a 180 of him and was thinking we should keep him for 2016, think he has started playing more focused footy. Wondering if the addition of Anderson as a speedy half forward will push him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Nahas still out of contract? I've done a bit of a 180 of him and was thinking we should keep him for 2016, think he has started playing more focused footy. Wondering if the addition of Anderson as a speedy half forward will push him out.
I think it's likely he'll stay on the rookie list. Deserves to be kept on at any rate after a very solid season. He's unashamedly one of my favourites (after hating him at the Tiges), so I hope we keep him as well.

So, Harps, Daw and McKenzie the only players without contracts for 2016.

If we want to promote Fordham we will need to delist one of these lads.

So, Harps, Daw and McKenzie the only players without contracts for 2016.

If we want to promote Fordham we will need to delist one of these lads.
We may only use 3 picks on new players and use our 4th pick to upgrade one of Fordham or Nahas.

We may only use 3 picks on new players and use our 4th pick to upgrade one of Fordham or Nahas.
Fordham will be a certainty, so it's down to Harp's or the schlong.

Flip a coin.

Fordham will be a certainty, so it's down to Harp's or the schlong.

Flip a coin.
But Nahas would just stay on the rookie list if he's not upgraded wouldn't he?

Why the urgency to upgrade Forham? Keep our options open for draft time and elevate him next year if/when required.
There's no great urgency.

My thinking is there is no way an out of contract Harps will retain a senior list spot and that Fordham will probably get that if the draft is as weak as reported after Pick 30 odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back