Controversial Dogs banner

Remove this Banner Ad

The crying and sooking over the banner is pathetic especially from gws supporters.

Your club posted and tweeted out a photo saying lost dogs home with Leon Cameron, Callan ward and Ryan Griffen on it along with #belessbulldog and this phot still is on your clubs website but you then cry and whinge when the Bulldogs have a crack at your club on their banner? You complain about ward being booed and your club being booed.

Maybe if you don't like hostility towards your club don't have a dig at another club first and if you do suck it up when you cop **** back
They'll blame that on the work experience kid. Came back to bite them on Saturday, but I doubt our media dept (or any other club's media dept) would stoop so low to give a similarly classless reply. Anyway, we've got bigger fish to fry.

I do find the claim your club was built in blood and boots a little dissrespectful. It's an obvious military analogy. A football club participates in a sport.
Guess it's for veterans to complain about that if they want to, and I will move along.
Yeah really sounds like you are moving on, enjoy the off season!!

My only reaction to this silly banner from the weekend is that the Western Bulldogs brand was formed from focus groups in the mid 90s. I am sure that has been brought up already countless times in this thread.

Upon reflection I just realised something

GWS may have been created courtesy of AFL Focus Groups but the Bulldogs can't throw stones because their club has been kept alive courtesy of financial handouts from the same organisation.

Oops :$:$:$:$:$
Its absolute crap to say handouts are keeping us alive. We are paying Etihad off for all of the AFL so that they get to purchase it fro $20 at the end of the lease and it will clearly be worth billions of $. The deal meant that the current owners of Etihad needed to have unfair stadium deals with the tenenat clubs in order to make their money during the term of the lease hence the reason we cant break even at Etihad unless we have crowds of 40,000+. Any so called "handout" is only compensation for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people need to relax and have a bit of fun. Shouldnt have expected anything else from the main board I guess.
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The main board is nothing more than a version of Bay 13 that takes itself seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back