Controversial incidents

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be really interested to see what happens if the media did start to come down hard on Jose. In fact I wouldnt mind a bit of scruinty. Needs to tone it down.

I get the feeling he's trying to be like a new age bacon face and scare the FA and referees into giving his side the better of it. However where as old bacon I could imagine being Brick Top off Snatch if he wasn't involved in football, Jose just seems like a whinging bitch.

I get the feeling he's trying to be like a new age bacon face and scare the FA and referees into giving his side the better of it. However where as old bacon I could imagine being Brick Top off Snatch if he wasn't involved in football, Jose just seems like a whinging bitch.
From Rorz88 on bluemoon.

uploadfromtaptalk1424784737951.jpeg

the spanish media by the end of his madrid run was ripping the absolute piss out of him

he gets a cake at his first presser back in england (albeit from a portuguese journalist)

it's just reached a point where no one is worked up in the slightest anymore. he's just become absolutely comical.

FM15

B_IPc9RXIAAPlix.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chelsea fans making quite the name for themselves.

Unfortunately clubs dont get to choose who supports them. A small percentage of morons are certainly giving the club a bad name and I'm sure we'll do everything in our powers to make sure they found and punished.

Every club has them mate
Perhaps. But I havent heard many United fans chanting racist remarks on any trains. Nor Swansea fans or Stoke supporters. If it was happening, with social media today, someone would hear it, record it on their phone and it would be up on the internet in a few seconds flat.

Just seems strange that it's Chelsea fans twice in a week. I feel for the good Chelsea fans on here.

Perhaps. But I havent heard many United fans chanting racist remarks on any trains. Nor Swansea fans or Stoke supporters. If it was happening, with social media today, someone would hear it, record it on their phone and it would be up on the internet in a few seconds flat.

Just seems strange that it's Chelsea fans twice in a week. I feel for the good Chelsea fans on here.
There's something about Chelsea fans and trains haha. A couple of Liverpool fans got done for racism towards Evra (club banned them). Maybe other supporters aren't racist per se but some idiots sing about Hillsborough and Wenger and opposition fans sing about Munich, etc. I guess i meant that they're a certain amount of idiots in most supporter bases.

Same thing happened at Liverpool a few years ago. One incident led to another which led to another. Then people make a stand and it stops.

But never far from the surface.

A lot of people see white people criticised for racist activity as an example of pc taking over their rights in their country. There are elements that almost treat stuff like that as a call to arms.

Same thing happened at Liverpool a few years ago. One incident led to another which led to another. Then people make a stand and it stops.

But never far from the surface.

A lot of people see white people criticised for racist activity as an example of pc taking over their rights in their country. There are elements that almost treat stuff like that as a call to arms.

The EDL would have branches nation-wide I'd imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back