Prediction Controversies of 2019 will be...

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:

Don't even know who "our girls" are.

Dunno what kind of scientist would offer an opinion on something without actually testing the evidence, instead just basing their view on their own feelings.

Jordan P wouldn't like that.

Dunno what kind of scientist would offer an opinion on something without actually testing the evidence, instead just basing their view on their own feelings.

Jordan P wouldn't like that.

LOL, save it for the leptons.

LOL, save it for the leptons.

I dunno, I reckon an actual scientist would say, hmmm, I better investigate this, test my theory against the evidence.

I mean, I'm not trained in it or anything, but isn't that the scientific method?

I mean, Isaac Newton didn't just go NO WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE WAY THAT WHEN YOU CHUCK STUFF IN THE AIR IT FALLS DOWN AGAIN MUST BE GOD AT WORK ANYONE SAYS DIFFERENT I'M GUNNA SMASH THEIR TROPHY CABINET.

If a scientist was doing this - a real scientists - they'd actually watch a few games (to get a representative sample) with an open mind.

I dunno, I reckon an actual scientist would say, hmmm, I better investigate this, test my theory against the evidence.

I mean, I'm not trained in it or anything, but isn't that the scientific method?

I mean, Isaac Newton didn't just go NO WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE WAY THAT WHEN YOU CHUCK STUFF IN THE AIR IT FALLS DOWN AGAIN MUST BE GOD AT WORK ANYONE SAYS DIFFERENT I'M GUNNA SMASH THEIR TROPHY CABINET.

If a scientist was doing this - a real scientists - they'd actually watch a few games (to get a representative sample) with an open mind.

The AFL team could start wearing black jumpers with a red sash too. I mean, how could we REALLY know anything about that without sampling it?

This is blitheringly poor by your standards.

The AFL team could start wearing black jumpers with a red sash too. I mean, how could we REALLY know anything about that without sampling it?

This is blitheringly poor by your standards.

Lol, mate.

Here you go buddy, eat this:

View attachment 621398

You can't really knock it until you have sampled it (science etc.)

Luckily scientists have already done that research for me.

Mate, it is people in North jumpers playing tough, skilful footy and winning!

It is bloody brilliant. Deny yourself that pleasure if you think it makes some point sure.

But wanting to violently impose your views on everyone else - smashing the cup - not cool.

You know, you should give it a go. You just might like it

There will be no change in my position. I currently don't support the NMFC, I support the NMFC AFL football department and it's history.

I look forward to this abomination being sent lock, stock & barrel down to Tasmania, and seeing the current political opportunists that have set up camp inside my beloved club marched out the door and thrown in to the street.

/wriggle room = zero

North Melbourne comfortably reach 50,000 members. The AFL, along with the 17 other clubs feel we are becoming too big and too powerful that measures are considered to temper our growth and reduce us back to "minnows" status.
40k Tassie members lolnorf

Edit
Wow what an edit, you can't write L@LN0R#

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There will be no change in my position. I currently don't support the NMFC, I support the NMFC AFL football department and it's history.

I look forward to this abomination being sent lock, stock & barrel down to Tasmania, and seeing the current political opportunists that have set up camp inside my beloved club marched out the door and thrown in to the street.

/wriggle room = zero

You do know all the male players formed a guard of honour for the women on Friday night?

That Ben Brown and and Jamie Macmillan both have active roles as assistant coaches?

Back on topic, the controversy will be St Kilda losing their first six on the trot and wanting to a-hole Richo it the AFL not letting them.

Later in the year their dwindling crowds mean financial trouble as they can't service their giant debt.

The AFL offers to bail them out and the Saints have to accept when a fundraiser falls short.

The Southern Saints are born and the AFL immediately uses them to wedge us and Hawthorn in Tassie, to play Gold Coast in wacky locations to prop up that franchise etc.

Kind of what we faced in 2007.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know all the male players formed a guard of honour for the women on Friday night?

So what? Young men are pressured by politics in to charging at rifles and bayonets also. I'm sure virtually none of them would have been there if they weren't put on the spot about it.

That Ben Brown and and Jamie Macmillan both have active roles as assistant coaches?

Brown wants a career in journalism and MacMillan in big business. They know what to do to get ahead in the contemporary climate.

So what? Young men are pressured in to charging at rifles and bayonets also. I'm sure virtually none of them would have been there if they weren't put on the spot about it.

Brown wants a career in journalism and MacMillan in big business. They know what to do to get ahead in the contemporary climate.

That's not what they say themselves. Sure, some probably wouldn't, but there's not the opposition to it you think there is.

Brown and Macmillan genuinely believe this stuff.

Of course, they're going to tow the company line in front of a camera. You, of all people, know this only too well.

No, they actually like, enjoy and support it.

You actually would too if you gave it a chance. You understand footy as game very very well, it is fascinating watching it evolve in this sense. And the girls go hard. And they win. They play proper attractive, tough North footy. They also talk about how important it is to them representing the club, and what it stands for.

You can still have your issues with all the other stuff going on at the club, but denying yourself enjoyable winning footy is just dumb, especially if you haven't even given it a chance.

they have maintained a 100% strike rate throughout the year and haven't made a single error
Apart from the error in paying that after the siren free to Ben Brown that allowed him to kick the GF winning goal. It turned out that the chopping of his arms was reviewed and deemed to be completely legitimate, as was the bloke riding his back and the tunneling. The AFL are considering retrospectively reversing the free and awarding the premiership against North Melbourne on the grounds that the Herald Sun sales target is more likely to be met if a bigger fish is the AFL premier.

Did you disinfect when they got out?

He wasn’t that bad, and an ex De La Salle boy, so I cut him some slack.
Although I was giggling inside me when I was saying to him you were stiff not to get a free kick in the last 2 minutes lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back