Brett C

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Manchester United
Not sure how she passed the working with children check, and not trying to downplay what she did. She's obviously got issues, but she hasn't shown a propensity to hurt children, that we know of. Possible she has/had mental health issues, problems with drugs, postnatal depression.
As bad as it looks for the club, there's no evidence that she's a risk to the kids working on the banners or anything.

The right thing for the club to do would be to check how the other volunteers feel about her staying on and act accordingly.
She murdered one child and severely injured the daughter that survived inficting on her a fractured skull, arm, legs and collarbone.

If that doesn’t demonstrate a propensity for violence towards children and that she’s a risk to children and the general public then I don’t know what will.

Next you’ll excuse child molesters who only did it once or only against the one child.

She should have spent life in jail.

300Weatherby

Cancelled
Apr 12, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GCS & Bianchi Cup
She murdered one child and severely injured the daughter that survived inficting on her a fractured skull, arm, legs and collarbone.

If that doesn’t demonstrate a propensity for violence towards children and that she’s a risk to children and the general public then I don’t know what will.

Next you’ll excuse child molesters who only did it once or only against the one child.

But, Australia being the woke country that we are, have a different law for women who brutally murders their own babies, infanticide.

Because let's face it, female murderers in Australia are really the true victims :rolleyes:

Apr 13, 2008
Drunk in a ditch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Psyduck, Psyduck, Psyduck
Well if it was a non custodial sentence it would seem there might be extenuating circumstances no?

Anyway I'll leave you to your rah rah 😡

Yeah she was a chick, any male parent that killed one and maimed another would have gone down for serious time.

The rah rah is the slag should have been jailed but got off because of her genitals.

Let me guess you'd be happy to leave your kids with a child killer? yes or no champ

Apr 13, 2008
Drunk in a ditch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Psyduck, Psyduck, Psyduck
So lets take a step back, she killed one child, permanently maimed another .....

Her salvation as an adult and a parent of one only is to make cheer squad banners as an 'adult"

Don't know about anyone else but ................. adult cheer squad members are more than a tad creepy, no one in their right minds would let their kids within cooee, 18 to 20 yr olds maybe but people in their late 20s 30s and beyond well yuk

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah she was a chick, any male parent that killed one and maimed another would have gone down for serious time.

The rah rah is the slag should have been jailed but got off because of her genitals.

Let me guess you'd be happy to leave your kids with a child killer? yes or no champ

Champ me all you want. Have you read the circumstances of the case or you just want to rage post without knowing anything?

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC

I'm well aware of what she did and have made no comment regarding the length or severity of her conviction/sentence, nor have I condoned her actions.
For the record, her sentence was inadequate and her actions reprehensible.
Killing her own child doesn't mean that she wants to kill any or all children or that she is even a remote chance of repeat offending.
It was a tragic and deplorable act that was most likely a one off incident.
Doesn't mean she should continue to keep her role, or even that I would be comfortable leaving my own children around her.
It's possible to disagree with her actions and still look at the situation logically.

Champ me all you want. Have you read the circumstances of the case or you just want to rage post without knowing anything?

Don't post your rubbish in here, obvious you're not a parent..

She killed one and permanently disabled the other of her 18 month old twins.
As a parent there is no excuse, non at all..

She shouldn't be allowed to be around her surviving daughter or any child ever again
Intentional child killers and Pedos should get the noose

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Don't post your rubbish in here, obvious you're not a parent..

She killed one and permanently disabled the other of her 18 month old twins.
As a parent there is no excuse, non at all..

She shouldn't be allowed to be around her surviving daughter or any child ever again
Intentional child killers and Pedos should get the noose

I'll post what I like champ. Not everything is black and white in the world, and the justice system seems to disagree with your argument.

There's a petition to get her removed from the club if anyone would like to sign it.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

She should have been hung.
Save the taxpayers money and hang all 1st decree murderers.

Back