Politics Coon cheese?

change the name?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I sense that white heterosexual Christian men are being victimised by modern Western society judging by the amount of online whinging I see. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, so I'm here to listen.

How can we make things better for you?

There's a poll in the Daily Telegraph - Do you think the Coon brand name should be changed?

So far 31,300 votes.

Yes 6%.
No 94%.

To be fair you could run a poll in the Tele with the question "Do you think <insert basically anything you like here> should be changed?" and you'd get similar results.

Black people being killed by police in America, rampant inequality of all kinds all around the world, one of the shittiest years in recent memory, but apparently the most pressing issue is racist cheese. I consider myself a progressive, but ******* hell. Absolutely laughable.

Black people being killed by police in America, rampant inequality of all kinds all around the world, one of the shittiest years in recent memory, but apparently the most pressing issue is racist cheese. I consider myself a progressive, but ******* hell. Absolutely laughable.
To be fair, not sure how many people were investing a huge amount of time and resources into the campaign.

I sense that white heterosexual Christian men are being victimised by modern Western society judging by the amount of online whinging I see. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, so I'm here to listen.

How can we make things better for you?
Stop being losers who think both being offended should be banned and words can be offensive for no reason but the sake of being so. A great nation is one where people have the freedom to offend others. And people should only get offended for just reasons. Not labels.

Golden Gaytime should be renamed because the meaning of the words gay time has changed and some people might be offended.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old racist white man complains that he can't buy Coon Cheese as Coon cheese, despite probably never buying it before.

Stop being losers who think both being offended should be banned and words can be offensive for no reason but the sake of being so. A great nation is one where people have the freedom to offend others. And people should only get offended for just reasons. Not labels.
You remind me of the character from Clerks 2 who insists he just wants to reclaim the term 'porch monkey'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 20 years lefties will pull down monuments of MLK because the surname "King" will be offensive to descendants of those who suffered under monarchies in the 1500s. Useless perpetual whiners.
Not your best troll effort, try harder.

In a society where most people are obsessed with making money by buying houses, openly bag homeless beggars on the streets and are subtlety racist to an indigenous fella who needs help cancel culture tokenism is not really going to solve much.

Back