Injury Cooney our for Season

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is this case, then we have no chance in september and our best result will be avoiding straight sets.

**** weve been cursed!!!!! Every time we get close we fail. At leat we hav a excuse i guess...

You never know, Collingwood remains unproven in finals and you guys fought bloody hard in the major round last year. The flag looks bloody tough now, but a qualifying win against the odds can still be done imo.

Richmond supporters always looking to drag other clubs to their level. Must be VERY lonely at the bottom. Easily the shittest team I've seen in my lifetime.

Anyway, we're gone. Johnson's not a huge loss on form, but Cooney and Morris are in our best 5 obviously. A competitive showing in the finals would have been a pleasant surprise, but it just might get very ugly.

Oh Boy...this can't be happening.
Where is the "spew up" icon. I'll use this one instead....:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Boy...this can't be happening.
Where is the "spew up" icon. I'll use this one instead....:mad:

icon_vomit.gif

Johnson surely can't come straight back into the team after two weeks out!?!?!?!?
Too risky.
Such a shame for Cooney, had a good run being injury free.
Such a shame.
Morris as well?
Shite!

[YOUTUBE]pUjh9Id6Id8[/YOUTUBE]

:eek::eek::eek:

Was hoping it would be 3 weeks MAX! This will make things infinitely harder. How must the Coondog be feeling now? :(

Well, the MC has certainly succeeded in keeping the lid on expectations. We tanked against Geelong, Sydney, and there is no doubt with these further injuries we will drop the the Essendon game, and get smashed by Collingwood in the 1st week of the finals.

Then the grand plan will be revealed in the 2nd week of the finals, when Morris, Wood, Higgins, Johnson, Cooney and a refreshed Akermanis welcomed back into the fold and released to create havoc against all comers.

The remaining finalists are so dumbstruck that they can do nothing to stop the Bulldog juggernaut.

Oh, and in case this fails, we have qualified half our team to play finals for Willi - so we are assured of at least two flags this season anyway.

Pure Genius.

surely not...surely not...at least 5 weeks? Damn.

an annoying off-shoot of these injuries is that players are going to be drafted out of the reserves to play finals and this might well ruin Willy's chances of winning a VFL flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back