Player Watch Cooper Murley (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

HH has the body type more likely to stand up at afl level. Will Murley ever bulk up sufficiently? Still very light

That’s just not true in reality. Just because one player is more physically mature than another at the same young age doesn’t guarantee him a longer career. Often it’s the other case, the player with the mature stronger body at age 18 or 19 is the one who fails to advance… as other skinnier but more talented players eventually catch up in strength and conditioning.

Looking better by the week 3 gls this week so far cannot do much more than that, keeps playing the way he is he would be a good chance to get another contract as Jen said he and HH both 19 and Arlo going well also. Plus Carmichael must be getting closer to 1,s every week, I would love to know who the clubs scout in SA is because he is not missing a trick,

Last edited:
Looking better by the week 3 gls this week so far cannot do much than that, keeps playing he is he would be a good chance to get another contract as Jen said he and HH both 19 and Arlo going well also. Plus Carmichael must be getting closer to 1,s every week, I would love to know who the clubs scout in SA because he is not missing a trick,
I reckon he’s one that will look better in the seniors if he gets picked. Gets into good spots, applies good pressure and bobs up with a few goals. Hope he keeps playing like this and we persist with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back