Copa America 2021 (Argentina Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did say 2 out of 3 were playing.
Pretty sure he means Neymar and Messi are two of the three with Ronaldo being the other.

Neymar is not in the top three players on the planet. I'd have a ton of players in front of him. Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, KDB, Haaland, Mbappe, Kane, Salah, VVD... list goes on.

Pretty sure he means Neymar and Messi are two of the three with Ronaldo being the other.

Neymar is not in the top three players on the planet. I'd have a ton of players in front of him. Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, KDB, Haaland, Mbappe, Kane, Salah, VVD... list goes on.
Hes massively overated

Skills are unreal, but aside from that Ive never understood why he is rated so highly

Yeah Nah, I'd take Neymar healthy ATM ahead of a lot of that list. Ronaldo isn't top 2 anymore either, good scorer but doesn't offer much else, not his fault he's 36 or whatever. Neymar's biggest issue is he can't stay on the park for extended periods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back