Prediction Copeland Trophy and other awards 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I'd love to go into it because these discussions can add value, IMO, but this isn't the thread for it and the mods have made it loud and clear that talk about the general direction is not acceptable unless it's positive.

Perhaps we take it to the Buckley thread? Because I think there's some value in having it in some form there.
The mods have not said that at all Scodog.
The mods, and others, have said this is a thread congratulating the winners of this year's Club awards. There are exisiting threads elsewhere on the Board for discussion on other matters pertaining to the Club be they positive or negative

Pretty Sad out Leading Goal Kicker was only 34 Goals and is a Small Forward
Size not an issue but the wizard who kicks the goals.

Would like to see the total more 60 or 70 goals PLUS!

Dave you know Jack Riewoldt kicked 50 without missing a game.

I have no doubt Elliott would have done the same if he played every game.

He was a shining light on a crap season.

The mods have not said that at all Scodog.
The mods, and others, have said this is a thread congratulating the winners of this year's Club awards. There are exisiting threads elsewhere on the Board for discussion on other matters pertaining to the Club be they positive or negative
Its 2017 and I'm still not a mod, how did that happen?

Missed out on attending the Copeland unfortuneately.

Just wondering if someone out there could full me in on the following:

(i) How many times did big Ed make reference to making Collingwood great again? In particular any reference to replicating what Richmond did in 2017?

(ii) How many times did the players or in particular Sidebottom, being the winner, make reference to how much the players love Bucks?

Cheers

Mate I'd love to go into it because these discussions can add value, IMO, but this isn't the thread for it and the mods have made it loud and clear that talk about the general direction is not acceptable unless it's positive.

Perhaps we take it to the Buckley thread? Because I think there's some value in having it in some form there.

To reiterate, just not in this thread. Negative posts about the direction of the club are entirely acceptable in the right thread.

Edit: snap! I posted this before seeing Magpie Girl's post above.

Missed out on attending the Copeland unfortuneately.

Just wondering if someone out there could full me in on the following:

(i) How many times did big Ed make reference to making Collingwood great again? In particular any reference to replicating what Richmond did in 2017?

(ii) How many times did the players or in particular Sidebottom, being the winner, make reference to how much the players love Bucks?

Cheers
On nights like this, most of us are able to share in the good things about Collingwood, we get to to be a part of the great things this club does, we get to be a part of the players night. It generates a feeling of belonging and happiness.

You on the other hand (and you're not alone) get to feel and share none of that.

I'm glad I'm not you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On nights like this, most of us are able to share in the good things about Collingwood, we get to to be a part of the great things this club does, we get to be a part of the players night. It generates a feeling of belonging and happiness.

You on the other hand (and you're not alone) get to feel and share none of that.

I'm glad I'm not you

I'm glad you're not me - but for different reasons.

Personally I like to get my intel directly from the source. Looking forward to playing golf with two 2010 premiership players shortly. Call me a cynic, but I'm just not into the fabricated spruik that comes out of the club nowadays. I don't trust them.

Nothing in my post precluded people changing their mind.
Talking of categorising posters - perhaps you should not have previously categorised a poster a "misogynist" in another thread.
PS - my post wasn't meant to be a universal truth - none of my posts are mean't to be taken THAT seriously. I am not trying to write a business analysis that will determine a company's future share value...
Ok, so your post was meant to be taken as a joke. Got it.
As for the misogynist stuff, that was not a joke. People who state that women get jobs because of their gender need to be called out.

TradeDraft

There are a few sad things that came out of the Copeland:

(i) Agree leading goal kicker 34 goals.
(ii) Adams coming 2nd - sad indictment of the state of our list.
(iii) Best 1st year player - I think played 3 games - what the * is that?

I am truly pleased that Sidebottom won. He is a genuine A grader. Adams winning would have been a borderline insult on the legacy of the Copeland.

TradeDraft

(iii) Best 1st year player - I think played 3 games - what the **** is that?

I am truly pleased that Sidebottom won. He is a genuine A grader. Adams winning would have been a borderline insult on the legacy of the Copeland.
Agree, sad post :p

I think JMac gets a quiet horn every time someone responds to my posts with his little "JMac likes".

Good on ya pal!

TradeDraft

You really suck

TradeDraft

TradeDraft

I don't see anything in your post that is 'sad'.

• I say that it was fantastic that Elliott got 34 goals and didn't play all games. 50 minimum next year.
  • Adams lost by one point to Sidebottom, both played well for majority of year, Sidey may have gotten that extra point for Captaincy role.
  • If only three debuted and one played 5 games the other two didn't really play enough, who else would you have given it to?

Try harder next time as this is a:

2017-09-28_170733.jpg

• I say that it was fantastic that Elliott got 34 goals and didn't play all games. 50 minimum next year.
  • Adams lost by one point to Sidebottom, both played well for majority of year, Sidey may have gotten that extra point for Captaincy role.
  • If only three debuted and one played 5 games the other two didn't really play enough, who else would you have given it to?

View attachment 425684
I love our board and our mods, but I'm struggling to understand how such an obvious troll is allowed to continue giving people the shits.

You really suck

I love our board and our mods, but I'm struggling to understand how such an obvious troll is allowed to continue giving people the shits.

Definition of "troll" courtesy of Jmac esquire = anyone who has an opposing position to him or heaven forbid, dares to question the integrity/bona-fides of those who manage the CFC. It's just not done.

View attachment 425684

FAIL! That's not fair. I demand a remark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back