Corby - can someon explain

Remove this Banner Ad

God-Mode said:
Are you talking about your pathetic attempt to try and accuse me of posting under an alias ?

You absolute idiot.

Yep thats the one. Good to see you at least remember it. Also it wasnt a pathetic attempt, it showed that you had clearly logged on under your Gimp alias.

What is this obsession you have attempting to link me and otaku? Is it because he has a Japanese username and I live in Japan? Or is it because we both know that you are an idiot (but everyone seems to realise that)?

God-Mode said:
Ohh have a cry. Im being picked on.
I havenet even started abusing you. Your first words to me were to call me a pathetic weasel and I wasnt even talking to you so play your violin to someoene else.

Sooky little thing arent you bottom feeder.

Ahem. You came into this thread spouting abuse. I called you out on it.

QED.

Either deal with the topic or don't come on this board.

Borgsta said:
Yep thats the one. Good to see you at least remember it. Also it wasnt a pathetic attempt, it showed that you had clearly logged on under your Gimp alias.

Just for the slow people like yourself.. I could not access the forum pages under the old user name. I asked to have it fixed, and was ignored. I created a new one that I am using.

What do you think I was plotting by browsing under my old user name but not posting. Just how thick are you.

Borgsta said:
What is this obsession you have attempting to link me and otaku? Is it because he has a Japanese username and I live in Japan? Or is it because we both know that you are an idiot (but everyone seems to realise that)?
Perhaps its the constant ganging up on people that you do so well. Sorry If I have exposed your master plan/boys club but you should try to use your own initiative and immagination instead of having Otaku train you to run in like a good little puppy to make his arguments seem stronger.

God-Mode said:
Just for the slow people like yourself.. I could not access the forum pages under the old user name. I asked to have it fixed, and was ignored. I created a new one that I am using.

What do you think I was plotting by browsing under my old user name but not posting. Just how thick are you.

Perhaps its the constant ganging up on people that you do so well. Sorry If I have exposed your master plan/boys club but you should try to use your own initiative and immagination instead of having Otaku train you to run in like a good little puppy to make his arguments seem stronger.

ah you really are a fool. Tell us, why did you deny being Gimp at first?

Show me the constant ganging up.

God-Mode said:
Show me your balls.

1974-ball.jpg

I have one of those, so Ive done my bit. Now show me the constant ganging up.

God-Mode said:
No. :p We all know it.

If Im so obsessed with bringing it up, you can go and re read those examples for a start if you are so keen. You would be suprised how many pm's Ive had suggesting I am on the mark with this.

0 PMs, no Im not surprised. From memory I've "sided" with Otaku "against" 3 people, you, FP and NET. Considering FP would know I have nothing to do with Otaku that would leave you and NET. My thing with NET involved about 40 people telling him he was an idiot, so I doubt he would say anything. Wait that leaves Gimpy to send you a PM.

BTW which examples can I re read?

OB1 said:
A question for you Just Maybe.....If someone does come forward & admit in the Indonesian court that they planted the drugs would that be enough to convince you there's some doubt over her guilt? Could that finally convinvince you that drugs being placed in people's bags is a very real possibility or does it have to be shoved fairly & squarely in your Prima Facie!

Speaking of getting back on track I'm still waiting for your answer JM

just maybe said:
Look, shut the hell up Bee, we're sick of your self-righteous claims you're the ultimate of all truth-tellers, that you know everything that happened in Corby's trial and that from one friend having (dubiously) worked as a hostess you know all about hostessing. You're not a luxury few can afford, and that's a lie in itself, unless you're a high-price prostitute, which I doubt.

If you say you aren't a liar, you're a liar.

Crow-mosone said:
Bee,

one thing is true, you are not a broker of truth. maybe you don't make claims that you know are false, but you claim as facts, things you clearly do not know are true either.

that's a proxy for deceit in anyone's language.

I go away on holiday for a few weeks and come back to find I should have been in BigFooty defending my honour against people like Just Maybe & Crow Mosone. Damn, the bad choices I make in life!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A question about this schapelle corby carry on.

I live in europe, and everything I or any my friends have heard, seems to suggest that there is nothing especially interesting about this case. She got caught drug trafficking, and appears based on the evidence to be guilty.

Can someone explain, why everyone thinks she isn't?

From over here it sounds a lot like ingrained racism: that those funny looking foreigners set up her up, you can't trust them, they don't know right and wrong, they're not like us. We have to support the australian against those funny looking people, they must be wrong, they don't look like us - whilst she, she looks like us, and therefore must be innocent.

Now this might not fair, so can someone explain to me why someone caught redhanded isn't guilty?

2 questions for you:

Why almost immediately after she was caught was there a sudden trend of people bubble wrapping and locking their suitcases?

In 2005 after multiple security upgrades due to terrorise attacks and every airport on high alert did the footage suddenly go missing?

Why were Qantas Baggage Handlers caught in a sting and the Airports owner a mate of the then PM quietly shepherding the issue away?

2 questions for you:

Why almost immediately after she was caught was there a sudden trend of people bubble wrapping and locking their suitcases?

In 2005 after multiple security upgrades due to terrorise attacks and every airport on high alert did the footage suddenly go missing?

Why were Qantas Baggage Handlers caught in a sting and the Airports owner a mate of the then PM quietly shepherding the issue away?

pretty sure thats 3 but

1) Because people are paranoid idiots
2) because Hanlons Razor's. Its Bali.
3) So what, nothing involving Bali.

how much more can they really squeeze out of this "story"?
she's out of prison and has spent the last 3 years on an indonesian beach drinking cocktails. it's every bogan's dream.

eventually she will just need to admit she did it.

the amount of mental anguish she has put herself through by not fessing up (at this point she probably actually BELIEVES she was innocent) has probably caused alot of her mental issues.

She is no different to the tubby prostitute with the cocaine.

eventually she will just need to admit she did it.

the amount of mental anguish she has put herself through by not fessing up (at this point she probably actually BELIEVES she was innocent) has probably caused alot of her mental issues.

She is no different to the tubby prostitute with the cocaine.
Maybe she could name it If I did it: Confessions of a smuggler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back