Solved Corby to be paroled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Again no motive here.

I spend a month a year in Bali. The whole "high quality sought after Australian weed" is bullshit. Weed can be purchased for pennies there. Sure it's Bush, but just smoke a bit more.

So people - your telling me that someone would have smuggled 40k worth of weed to Bali, through an airport in the most brazen way, to lose its entire value over the other side and be worth peanuts, risking death..

Rather then just sell it in Australia, make heaps of money, and risk a slap on the wrist and a fine.

It's BS, research the case, research the way the media have destroyed this woman, then sit back in amazement and realize how much bs you were spoonfed.

A few weeks ago , baggage handlers were found guilty and convicted of using domestic airports to move grass, yet nothing about schapelle is mentioned. Instead, an actual drug mule who has zero credibility on death rows comments hit the paper, and people just eat it up. Just like the whole "father had drug connections" idea, which people argue with me as a fact, when that was one convicted criminals account, that was paid for, and only conveniently surfaced a month after corbys dad passed away. Funny that nothing like that was ever said when he was alive wasn't it.

I hope someday the truth is known

It's mind boggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People move on ffs. It was years ago.
Some do, some don't and others just hang onto sh1t that has never impacted their lives, ever.
Corby is the only 'star' that's been convicted of a crime, while the other 'stars' have gotten away with their crimes against the public

Remove this Banner Ad

Back