Universal Love Corey Enright retires - official

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather sad seeing my favourite player bow out like that.
I said when we moved on SJ and Co I wasn't ready to see Boris leave and here we are.

Short and sweet, thanks for the memories you bloody champion :'(

I know many were poor.
But he was absolutely shocking.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he pulled out of more than one contest.

Bloody awesome career. And a great year.

Same with Bartel. It's absolute bullshit that in his possible final week we had to put up with all that innuendo bullshit when, of course, he was one of our better players on the night. As expected.

Last edited:
well done borris, what an absolute champion hes been.
Going by his end-game reaction that was his last tilt at it. Hold your head up high mate, you've been sensational.

just sucks you went out on such a sour note.

well played borris. you will be remembered.

Hey guys.

Made the win a little less sweet seeing boris at the end there. Bloody champion & deserves a good send off. If that was it for him then as is his style, understated. Reserved. Just in the background.

He's a bloody legend & one of the best IMO. Sad to see him so devestated.

Hope you know many bloods fans really respect him & your club.

Has been the best geelong player i have seen for pure consistency and a future HOF'er and one of the nice guys in footy-universally admired by supporters of all clubs. All the best to him with whatever he chooses to do in his future.

Hey guys.

Made the win a little less sweet seeing boris at the end there. Bloody champion & deserves a good send off. If that was it for him then as is his style, understated. Reserved. Just in the background.

He's a bloody legend & one of the best IMO. Sad to see him so devestated.

Hope you know many bloods fans really respect him & your club.

Mate you are class. You didn't have to come in here and post something like that, as a die hard boris fan, this means a lot.

I can't say with honesty that I'll be supporting you next week but if you do win,,you well and truly deserve it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy should go before Boris

Thought Jimmy played as well as he could given the circumstances.

If this was Boris' final game, which his reaction indicated, it's terribly sad. We all want him to go around forever, even opposition supporters such is the universal love and admiration. Future hall of famer, and absolute LEGEND of the club. His legacy will go on for a long time.

Last edited:
Legend of a player, so consistent and clean and should go down as one of the greatest South Aussie footballers.

As an opposition supporter he's one player I always worried playing against as he carved up our forward entries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back