Universal Love Corey Enright retires - official

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he goes away and thinks about it. I think out of all the veterans he's the one the club would most like to get another year out of. Have a holiday Boris...and then go again!

Jon Ralph says he spoke to Steve Hocking today.

6-8 weeks ago the club believed Boris was leaning towards playing on.

They haven't spoken to him about it since, and will give him time to make a decision.

The tears last night were over the result, not the end of his career.

Nonsense he is all australian. He is just a bit of a sook, seemed to cry after the semi as well. Still one of the best backman in the league, will play on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jon Ralph says he spoke to Steve Hocking today.

6-8 weeks ago the club believed Boris was leaning towards playing on.

They haven't spoken to him about it since, and will give him time to make a decision.

The tears last night were over the result, not the end of his career.

I do remember renee saying something about it being daddys last year earlier in the year. Definitely playing well enough to go on but i dont begrudge him or the family if he retires.

Absolute legend of the game. A stellar season and hope he plays on for one more. Deserves another premiership medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do remember renee saying something about it being daddys last year earlier in the year. Definitely playing well enough to go on but i dont begrudge him or the family if he retires.
Screenshot (236).png

Agree entirely. Want him to go again, of the 3 + Mackie he's the one that should. The other 3 all could but better be prepared for possibly 10+ VFL games in 2017. Like you say though I won't begrudge him if he's had enough and certainly would hope fans aren't angry at him if he does. Absolute legend.
Bartel was finished from 2013 prelim onwards.
Yet his next season, 2014, was very good.

16.gif

Just got the email too

Very depressing start to the day, and a sad way to see him bow out on tears.

The playing group should be disgusted with the way they let him down in his 300th and in his final game :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back