Universal Love Corey Enright retires - official

Remove this Banner Ad

Club email to members
Ah just checked and I also got the email.

Such a humble champion player. Well done on an amazing career Boris :thumbsu:
160793ee7bf2adfb5e2fb66f27e30590

"Getting to wear the blue and white hoops and carrying everything they represent onto the field each weekend"

I read into this that he is retiring solely because if the new 'rugby' t-shirt that was unveiled yesterday.

Damn you Cotton On.

* On a serious note, well done Boris. One of the absolute champions of the game. A modest man who gave all for the hoops. Team first always.

Glad he retired on his own terms, hopefully now Thurlow can step up

What a champion , what a career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute champion of the club, and such a modest, humble person.

I selfishly wanted him to continue another year because he's still in such good form, but I wish him well for his future outside of football.

Sad day for GFC, really thought he would go around 1 more year since he was All Australian this year but glad he got to go out his own way, one of the absolute best, I expect Jimmy or Lonners to follow in the next couple of weeks as well. Will be hard to cover Boris next season.

Can't bleieve it, I can honestly say I didn't realise how good Boris was until I started attending Geelong games this year. Absolute Legend.

Words cant describe how good he was for Geelong, a humble man who played the most consistent footy of any player, rarely beaten and a true gentlemen and never was one for the spot light will go down as an all time great....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back