Team Captain
Sep 7, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Mr. Dependable, this day is very sad but also expected :confused:

As others have echoed, quite a CV he amassed and good that he ends on the high note of his 6th AA

Larry Donohue

Premium Platinum
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
We've been so lucky this era to have defenders of the ilk of scarlo, milburn, harley, egan, lonergan, mackie, taylor, wojo, hunt and now henderson. I truly believe that corey enright has been the best of a champion group. I wish you the very best for your future endeavours. Hope you now have time with family to enjoy them.
Absolute superstar of the game. Dont know how well our intercept skill will go next year.

I would have loved to have Thurlow and Enright in the same team this year to pass on a bit more knowledge.
Damn.

Thanks for all the memories, Corey. All the best for the future. You will be missed!

Farmer2Goggin

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtics
One of my absolute favourites , the epitome of a true footballer who played the game as it should be played.
Possession gathering half back who rarely lowered his colours , consummate professional
Composure personified - who else could get a possession wearing only the blue speedos and carry on as if nothing was different :p

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
The other side of the champ.

IT is one of the more extreme contrasts you’ll see in footy. Behind Corey Enright’s timid and humble nature, he’s one of the funniest people his teammates have ever met.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/cel...65228a43962882523f64ebaeadada?from=public_rss

Also thought manner of his departure (email to all the members) was all class. Really hope the Cats faithful give the great man the loudest reception ever heard at the Crown Palladium at the Carji tomorrow evening.

Wooffa

Team Captain
Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
[
Fantastic career. Champion player. Retired when he was still playing great football. Well done Corey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

InnocentBystandr

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
ADFA Rams
Fantastic servant of the Geelong Football Club. Retired on his own terms, consistently in the best 5 players on the ground, AA in his final year and 8 Brownlow votes in a team that boasted the Brownlow medalist and Joel Selwood (i.e. not many spare votes to go around), genuinely liked by opposition players and fans, and loved by all Geelong people.

TheJimmyCartel

Club Legend
Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs
Absolute Champion. He'll be one name that I still remember when I'm 102 not out and can't remember my own name.

SpryCorpse

Team Captain
May 17, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks for the superb performances and wonderful memories you've provided, Boris.
Up there with Scarlett as best, most consistent Cat defender ever.
Congratulations on a glittering playing career!

Sad news but time to look on the brighter times.
Remember the time Boris played with no pants?:D.
image.jpeg

Pavlovs Cat

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwood, Aston Villa
Going to be hard to imagine the Cats without the mighty Boris in the backline. Thanks for the memories CHAMPION.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back