Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here) Part 2 "The Second Wave"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say it's between a 5% & 12% chance of death for someone Trump's age & given he is not the healthiest specimen, I expect he would be around the 10% risk range.

Boris looks like a bloke that drinks too much, eats poorly, smoked a lot at some point and had high blood pressure. I think he got to the coin toss stage. I won't be surprised if Trump does too. But he does play golf, albeit in a cart, so does get some excercise.

Boris looks like a bloke that drinks too much, eats poorly, smoked a lot at some point and had high blood pressure. I think he got to the coin toss stage. I won't be surprised if Trump does too. But he does play golf, albeit in a cart, so does get some excercise.
Trump is overweight. Not massively obese but he is obese.

aaaaa
They say it's between a 5% & 12% chance of death for someone Trump's age & given he is not the healthiest specimen, I expect he would be around the 10% risk range.
Interesting to see that he now at Walter Reed, in the Presidential ward, (which actually has a complete working Office for the President)
And it taking trial Drugs not available to regular Jills and Joes. His chances of recovery is very high. compared to others.

yeah I don't remember anything but widespread condemnation for the public housing towers having a draconian lockdown implemented without warning while the rest of the city was either in stage 2 or postcode lockdowned

so I don't know what she is talking about, and indeed doesn't provide any references, about the left being 'ok' with that - maybe she should get off twitter

there is no doubt that this particular environment is absolute prime hot bed material for cops to do/hassle whoever they want and that's the scariest part about the lockdown

Very good read from an Associate Law Professor who was fined for sitting with her Mother having a coffee .....the incident was widely reported

Good on the lady for pointing the Andrews Governments ridiculous overreach and clearly undefined rules they have instigated, a massive utensil up from the start.

Sadly we can't rely on common sense. We need to have rules that don't go far beyond what most people would think is reasonable & fair. For things like this they need to be as close to plain english as they can be so that people can look them up and understand them without briefing a lawyer, and they need to be enforced consistently. Victoria has failed most of those, most of the time, and its the police who then cop the brunt of it which really isn't fair on them.

There is also some kind of a statistical chance that he will come through without being too badly affected....in which case he will see himself as a living proof of being right all along. Can you imagine how off the chart he will get if that's the case ??

The “medical” team press conference was an absolute joke. Turns out he’s been receiving treatment for 72 hours.... we only found out 36 hours ago. They arrived late at the debate so neither of them were tested (whereas Biden’s were). They say he’s doing fine, yet he’s not tweeting or showing his face on video. I’m still not convinced this is genuine.

We can add raging hypocrite to his list of flaws.
Nope, that was already on the list. His opposition to postal voting, while doing so himself (and in the process voting fraudulently) added hypocrisy to the list ages ago.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD i just saw the footage of St Kilda beach today

The place was a haven for morons even in normal times but that was another level

Tbh I've never understood the appeal of a crowded beach anyway -
Beaches like that are Photo opportunities only. Give me a secluded surf break north west of Ceduna any day.

The “medical” team press conference was an absolute joke. Turns out he’s been receiving treatment for 72 hours.... we only found out 36 hours ago. They arrived late at the debate so neither of them were tested (whereas Biden’s were). They say he’s doing fine, yet he’s not tweeting or showing his face on video. I’m still not convinced this is genuine.
You went too early he posted, a video, earlier today and he been sending out Tweets pretty regular.

Very good read from an Associate Law Professor who was fined for sitting with her Mother having a coffee .....the incident was widely reported

It’s a difficult thing this whole nanny state business.
I as a builder have to add masses of cost to what I charge people for my service. All of which is unnecessary. I do everything I can to cheapen the costs ultimately putting myself in danger of fines and other legal trivialities. One which I’m paying down now. $3500 thank you very much. Next time I’ll have to charge the $4K extortion cost instead. Getting dobbed in by some anonymous campaigner which added to the annoyance. Wasn’t harming that *er one iota but they thought it a good idea, all the same. This is one of many bad outcomes from dumb laws generally administered by weak individuals blindly following their paychecks. Maybe there is a Karma for them to somewhere, not that I believe in karma. Maybe it’s all just a way of finding meaningless employment for replacement of jobs that involved actually doing or creating something in the past. 🤔🤫

It’s a difficult thing this whole nanny state business.
I as a builder have to add masses of cost to what I charge people for my service. All of which is unnecessary. I do everything I can to cheapen the costs ultimately putting myself in danger of fines and other legal trivialities. One which I’m paying down now. $3500 thank you very much. Next time I’ll have to charge the $4K extortion cost instead. Getting dobbed in by some anonymous campaigner which added to the annoyance. Wasn’t harming that f***er one iota but they thought it a good idea, all the same. This is one of many bad outcomes from dumb laws generally administered by weak individuals blindly following their paychecks. Maybe there is a Karma for them to somewhere, not that I believe in karma. Maybe it’s all just a way of finding meaningless employment for replacement of jobs that involved actually doing or creating something in the past. 🤔🤫

can I ask what your fine was for?

Maybe he changed his mind over the 10 years. I do it all the time.

The stupid thing is that it's really not something the president has much control over. The nature of a pandemic combined with the power lying with individual states means his position is largely that of a spectator. Of course whatever influence his words could have was negative as encouraged Americans to treat it as a bit of a joke from the very beginning.

also what pandemic was in 2009? Swine flu started in April that year...(I remember because I was in Mexico when it all started!)

I don't remember people still talking about it 6 months later

For anyone interested, COVID 19 may have just affected the voting of Trumps new supreme court justice selection,
3 Republican are now in Quanitine with positive tests. More expected, Rep at this time do not have numbers in the Senate.

For anyone interested, COVID 19 may have just affected the voting of Trumps new supreme court justice selection,
3 Republican are now in Quanitine with positive tests. More expected, Rep at this time do not have numbers in the Senate.
Somewhat ironic, given that they all caught COVID-19 at the announcement of her nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back