Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here) Part 2 "The Second Wave"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just on the reported 100,000 or so Australians stranded overseas and trying to get back. Why is it incumbent on the States to increase the hotel quarantine nos when it is actually the Federal Government who is responsible for our international borders and quarantine. They could open a federal facility to actually facilitate this - why don’t they do it? They don’t want the accountability or responsibility? Nailed it in one.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
LOL

You're the one that's thick as brick Tickets ...

Your post with :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: preceded that.

If your going to post crap best you have a good memory.

I am fully aware of what order the posts occurred however I didn’t refer to wine or being an alcoholic in my post, you did. You did with your typical personal slur.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Just on the reported 100,000 or so Australians stranded overseas and trying to get back. Why is it incumbent on the States to increase the hotel quarantine nos when it is actually the Federal Government who is responsible for our international borders and quarantine. They could open a federal facility to actually facilitate this - why don’t they do it? They don’t want the accountability or responsibility? Nailed it in one.
And which state are they going to host this in?

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Constution stops them, They can advise the states, but unless the states ask for help Feds cannot interviene. it up to varous states to control acomidaition for returning citizens.
Which is why the First lot were quanitine on Christmas Island and Australian Territory and the secound Lot went to the NT once the NT government granted approval first.
And for the Poeple that will say Christmas Island is controlled by the Western Australia the power of the state to legislate for the territory is delegated by the federal government.

Also don't shoot the messenger, just letting you why. it the states responsibility.

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Why are there 100K now wanting to come back to Australia?

How long have these people being living outside Australia... as opposed to getting stuck coming back from a holiday. Ie. How many had no intention of coming back to Australia if not for COVID...

The priority should be to get home those who were holidaying or temporarily overseas.

Another Karen in Melbourne

Knees in the back and couldn’t breathe. Ha ha. fu** me dead!
Throw the book at the stupid woman, why would you refuse to give your name and produce your drivers licence, then be outraged you are arrested,

LOL, I don't want to get out of the car because you're armed. There's some strange people in our midst.

Ive done some stupid things on the road when I was younger, but giving crap to a cop was not one of them. Never had a problem.

In fact I have been let off a few times. Mind you my stories for my excuses, probably give them stories to tell their mates and family at the end of their shift.

The Police have a hard enough job in difficult times without these selfish people wasting their time.

She has watched too much American Cop clips on Youtube. The whole thing of being intimidated because a cop is armed, is a common theme in America.

In America, I can at least understand. Cops over there are different beast.

In Australia, its very different. "She'll be right" lol.

I have been pulled over and gone reaching under my seat, in my glove box, into my backseat looking for my license/water etc etc when pulled over. Never had a cop tell me stop reaching.

I have had them tell me, "Going a little fast are we?":$

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
Ive done some stupid things on the road when I was younger, but giving crap to a cop was not one of them. Never had a problem.

In fact I have been let off a few times. Mind you my stories for my excuses, probably give them stories to tell their mates and family at the end of their shift.
Absolutely agree getting lippy with a cop is never a good idea. Much better Fun to laugh at them, while telling your mates at the pub after getting away with something,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely agree getting lippy with a cop is never a good idea. Much better Fun to laugh at them, while telling your mates at the pub after getting away with something,

Well the irony is that I never got away with that much, sure the occasional thing here and there, but it was for the most part the truth.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Well the irony is that I never got away with that much, sure the occasional thing here and there, but it was for the most part the truth.
I got pulled over near Lancelin WA after having 6 schooners. In a few hours once. Blew over .08 and said mate I just finished one about 2 minutes ago which was true. He gave me about 15 mins and got me to blow again. .071 or so, which was under. He said there’s a Servo 1k down the round get a pie and a coke and drive straight home 😅. I did.

I got pulled over near Lancelin WA after having 6 schooners. In a few hours once. Blew over .08 and said mate I just finished one about 2 minutes ago which was true. He gave me about 15 mins and got me to blow again. .071 or so, which was under. He said there’s a Servo 1k down the round get a pie and a coke and drive straight home 😅. I did.

Cops generally dont handout fines/detain innocent people. It just sucks if your caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
What a ******* moron. Bet she starts a go fund me for legal fees hoping to cash in.
I would probably support a go fund me for the protesters questioning the current lockdown in Melbourne. I think it’s a bit over the top there. They allowed a BLM protest when cases were still present there. It seems Andrews has gone rogue now.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Why are there 100K now wanting to come back to Australia?

How long have these people being living outside Australia... as opposed to getting stuck coming back from a holiday. Ie. How many had no intention of coming back to Australia if not for COVID...

The priority should be to get home those who were holidaying or temporarily overseas.
The holiday crowd came back months ago, in the initial rush. It's almost entirely long term overseas residents, and those who left post-virus on compassionate grounds, who are still out there.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cops generally dont handout fines/detain innocent people. It just sucks if your caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I also got busted speeding in the SLR 5000 once. This car behind me was tailgating and I sped up a bit they kept doing it and I got faster and faster then flashing lights come on. night time so couldn’t see they were cops. *ers.
It was on the brand new Golden Way rd so smooth and nice to drive on.
I was admittedly doing more than 40 ks over the limit 101 in a 60 zones but the Torana didn’t like 60 with its lumpy cam and 2.78 diff.
Cops put my speed below 100k so no Licence disqualification. And also didn’t bust me for tin of weed they Saw when I opened my glove box. 🤣🤣
I was only 20 yrs old at the time.

From Daniel Green (brother of the mother of the four children supposedly refused exemption to see their father).

Mark Keans, "loving father",

(what a load of s**t) please help me spread the truth about this man who's real name is Mark Langborne yes that's right this man changed his name to keans to try and obtain a new TFN to avoid paying child support for my 3 nephews and my nièce two of whom had a birthday yesterday and didn't even receive a call from their (so called loving father) or their so called loving grandparents who have made more than enough time for media attention but can't put in the effort of a 5min call to say happy birthday to them, these people have taken over $200,000 so far for kids they do not even see or want to see, and continue to start new go fund me pages for the others in Marks family under the guise of helping these kids (my sister wants no money and wants Australia to stop donating to a cause that requires no donations) Marks family don't even speak to Mark, let alone my nephews and nièce and whom are pretending that they care about these kids, they have taken advantage of my sisters kids by exploiting them for their own vanity and greed all the money raised is not going to these kids its theft from the Australian public to pocket for themselves and the money should be returned to everyone who donated, the real Mark made his kids pack his car 4 years ago and drove of smiling and waving never to return while these kids stood there crying, my sisters, nephews and nièce have continuously tried over the years to get in contact with Mark to see him and get support from him only for him to ignore them and disappear once he was found (hence why mark now lives in QLD and not NSW his up there hiding from the kids his pretending to care about) my sister found out a few months ago that Mark said "he had cancer" and she said "that the kids could go and see him", (this was before the borders closed mind you) but Mark didn't allow it to happen, his eldest son has tried to get into contact with him to see if his ok, and has yet to get a reply from him (but Mark wants to see him,what a joke) now my sister who has been struggling mentally for years from the issues this man has put her and her kids through has to now try to explain to them all what is going on and why they are all over the news (not the bullshit story you hear of marks family consoling the kids they haven't spoke to any of the kids in several months now, not since they told my sister what was happening and left, leaving all of the explaining of Mark having cancer to her to deal with) and now she has to hand my nephews and nièce over to Mark's family (WHOM BY THE WAY THEY DO NOT KNOW OR HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH WHY DO THINK THEY HAVE 4YO PHOTOS CIRCULATING BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RELATION SHIP WITH THEM) and leave their mother (whom is all they have known for the past 4 years) for several days or weeks to go see a man who has put more effort into hiding from them and mentally instilling in them that their father wants nothing to do with them, then any effort of having a relationship with them, these people do not need or deserve the help of generous Australians.

Mark you have all our details mate my sister has said that the kids can see you, i personally wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire but if you want to see the kids contact us stop the charade and tell the truth and i feel that my sister should be the one to be there with her babies when they see you, you pathetic excuse for a man, not go with bunch of people that do not care about them or know them.

*****just a quick update*****

Thanks for all the shares and helping me get the truth out there.
Currently my sister is still trying to get Marks number to contact him and take the kids up to see him, but still have not been given a contact number for him from his family.
I have had ACA contact us but still no contact from other news outlets.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would probably support a go fund me for the protesters questioning the current lockdown in Melbourne. I think it’s a bit over the top there. They allowed a BLM protest when cases were still present there. It seems Andrews has gone rogue now.

There wasn’t a Stage 4 Lockdown back then remember. It was Stage 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back