Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here) Part 2 "The Second Wave"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They aren't an issue, the testing has been ramped up on staff again - that loophole has ended.

Stop painting them out to be some bogus boogie man.

We get it you're a returning citizen this is now the second capital city shut down because of them. They are far from a bogus boogie man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An overreaction is better than an underreaction. But it's still bad and somewhat concerning how readily they jumped to "impossible to control hypercovid" before "Maybe this person isn't telling the whole truth."

That said:
  • It's possible that someone else among the infected was genuinely unlucky and caught it from a brief interaction. So this imaginary event pushed the count of red flags over some threshold to panic
  • It's almost certain the sick guy isn't the only one involved who lied about the situation.
  • Government shouldn't be creating situations where its beneficial to lie to contact tracers or harmful to tell the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, just finished talking to the head of the CFS down here and he said "they'll be rubbished but risk management in a scenario like that but it is always better to over react than have to try and fix up a massive under reaction".

This!

I’d rather be locked down for 3 days as a precaution to 25 cases than be locked down for 4 months with a rampant spreading of the disease.

Maybe, just finished talking to the head of the CFS down here and he said "they'll be rubbished but risk management in a scenario like that but it is always better to over react than have to try and fix up a massive under reaction".
There are degrees of risk management.

This was a harsher lockdown than ever before. Totally over the top.

All because of one guy it changed.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You dont have weekends off I take it?

2 days is nothing - if you soft little millenials cant sit inside for 2 days then god help us all

You know how many business and people will go broke because of this?
And those living alone, even 2 days not being able to go out can cause major harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back