Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool 😎 I can’t wait. Come on July

The head representative of the Bank of Indonesia in Bali has suggested that a travel bubble should be created with Australia to allow for the free flow of tourists.
In an online zoom meeting with tourism officials on Friday (05/22/2020), Trisno Nugroho proposed the idea of a travel bubble with Australia. This would allow Australians to be among the first tourists to return to the island while keeping the border closed to other countries.

No... what trump said wasnt “stupid”.. it was the rantings of an insane and deranged lunatic..

And you know it... yet you flippantly pass it of as just something “stupid”.. because facing up to the truth would mean admitting you support having a deranged lunatic as the leader of the US.. the person who is meant to be seen as the leader of the free world.
So you agree then that twitter are putting themselves in a bad place with their partisan approach to the selective inclusion of 'fact checking'. You also agree that the law as it stands protects twitter as a platform and not an editorial media device. I am glad that is cleared up

You couldn't pay me to buy the crap you're selling. Seriously - stop reading the fake news feeds put out by the far right conservatives, and get your hands on some actual facts.
I can't understand why when someone debunks your position by providing facts that you would want to double down. Weird stuff. I'd bet i could name a price for the used car and you would pay double

Indonesia might open themselves up again... but the Aus Govt won't be letting you anywhere near the place for a long time to come.
Sure Mr Party Pooper

So you agree then that twitter are putting themselves in a bad place with their partisan approach to the selective inclusion of 'fact checking'. You also agree that the law as it stands protects twitter as a platform and not an editorial media device. I am glad that is cleared up
Twitter have been deleting fake news and misinformation in tweets from both sides - it's just that the conservatives make more such tweets.

The only reason Trump's twitter account hasn't been cancelled is because they specifically changed the rules to allow him to continue, because he's the Head of State. That's right - they actually changed their own rules to allow him to continue tweeting!

I can't understand why when someone debunks your position by providing facts that you would want to double down. Weird stuff. I'd bet i could name a price for the used car and you would pay double
You're not providing facts - you're providing conspiracy theories, by one crackpot after another.

I wouldn't take what you're selling if you were giving me the car for free, with a million dollars in a suitcase in the boot. You're selling dodgy goods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not providing facts - you're providing conspiracy theories, by one crackpot after another.
It must hurt to see everything you hoped for torn down as a hoax and the ones that perpetrated it on the people being investigated by one of the best prosecutors in recent US history. You run with the hoax and i'll stay on point with the facts

I wouldn't take what you're selling if you were giving me the car for free, with a million dollars in a suitcase in the boot. You're selling dodgy goods.
What if he was offering a berth on the Love Boat with Captain Stubing, you would be ideal in the Dr. Adam Bricker role given your penchant for 'cruising' the high seas...

So only 10 % of Australians corona virus cases have been community spread. Must be our 1/4 acre block living style and climate that helped us.
Most places closed businesses and locked down even harder than us.

Probably a good thing, they are upsetting the balance and dividing society with fake stories that seemingly most can’t distinguish from real news.
so many of my Facebook friends are blocked because they share crap that’s clearly fiction. I fact check and report their posts and they get snooty with me. Even my siblings.

I read all the crap you post and am left wondering how it is a person gets to your state of delusion. Also how the hell you manage to dress yourself of a morning.

The last sentence wa# humourous.

And you wonder why people bite back....personal comments like this are not helpful even if you disagree vehemently with the comment.

Personal? It was humourous. Lighten up.

Take a hike. Another that has an aversion to facts

The last quote was not done in humour.

Cool 😎 I can’t wait. Come on July

The head representative of the Bank of Indonesia in Bali has suggested that a travel bubble should be created with Australia to allow for the free flow of tourists.
In an online zoom meeting with tourism officials on Friday (05/22/2020), Trisno Nugroho proposed the idea of a travel bubble with Australia. This would allow Australians to be among the first tourists to return to the island while keeping the border closed to other countries.

No more of this for your good self

1590711203738.png

So only 10 % of Australians corona virus cases have been community spread. Must be our 1/4 acre block living style and climate that helped us.
Most places closed businesses and locked down even harder than us.
You continue to get cause & effect around the wrong way.

We had few CT cases because of the lockdown. We would have had much, much, larger CT spread if we hadn't locked down. Success because of the lockdown should not be interpreted as meaning that we didn't need to lockdown in the first place - that's sheer lunacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back