Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah na.
This is black thug arseholes going on a crazed rebellion because they are in a big pack, egging each other on and just wrecking s**t. Plus they are all pissed off cause they are out of work due to CV-19.
Nothing to see here....

Anyone that threatens to turn the military on his own civilian population is a fascist scumbag. And that was his opening statement!
Pretty sure we did the same thing to stop the looting after cyclone Tracy

Jesus.

They really couldn't give a s**t about the violence inflicted on George Floyd. They just want to rob s**t while the police are on the backfoot.

Rank opportunists.
Opportunists is definitely not how I'd describe them.
Big brave bastards attacking a defenceless woman, bad enough with fists but with a ******* great plank of wood....MONGRELS not fit to live on this Earth.

Trump needs to blame someone coz he can never admit he makes errors. FFS, he has been making fu**ups all his life and cost people money and their lives.

Anyone who defends him also shows the same lack of morals and ethics. He isn’t a healer, he is an atagonist.
He’s the worlds biggest liar and he’s turned America into big steaming pile of dog s**t.. an absolute laughing stock..

yet people still worship him as some sort of messiah that’s MAG!!..

What the hell have they been watching and hearing from the bloke thats different to what most of us are seeing?.. what alternate reality are they living ffs?..

This doesn’t matter. They are heavily overpopulated and very poor. It is a necessary evil unfortunately for a place like that. Might restore a bit of balance.
You are so very cavalier with other peoples lives I notice.... :oops:

An interesting thought -

Everyone says plane flying will see the spread of Covid19 and it may well be the case.

The woman from the UK via Melbourne and who was positive when tested back here, arrived back here 9 days ago and yet no-one else from that flight has tested positive. I believe they would have been tested as a contact. Do find it interesting that no-one else has tested positive as yet.

Perhaps flying isn’t the big risk we all think it is.

An interesting thought -

Everyone says plane flying will see the spread of Covid19 and it may well be the case.

The woman from the UK via Melbourne and who was positive when tested back here, arrived back here 9 days ago and yet no-one else from that flight has tested positive. I believe they would have been tested as a contact. Do find it interesting that no-one else has tested positive as yet.

Trust me. It is.

An interesting thought -

Who knows how many people were on the flight though?.. couldve been bugger all and no one seated within 5 rows of her..

was everyone also wearing masks?..

a lot of unknown factors..

unj6qzfwp4251.gif

You are so very cavalier with other peoples lives I notice.... :oops:
I guess it might seem this way. I wouldn’t personally hurt a fly. But I do think this earth is severely overpopulated in certain countries.
China tried to slow this down with their one child policy, to no avail. The earth will find its balance eventually.
The longer it takes to happen, the more hideous the balancing cataclysm will be.

An interesting thought -

The CEO of QANTAS recons there was no confirmed contact spread of the virus in one of their planes. Not sure I trust him on that claim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The CEO of QANTAS recons there was no confirmed contact spread of the virus in one of their planes. Not sure I trust him on that claim.
We can't be sure for a while... as don't know who may be asymptomatic.

Sounds like someone who wants his planes all back in the sky.

We can't be sure for a while... as don't know who may be asymptomatic.

Sounds like someone who wants his planes all back in the sky.
Well they have one purpose and its not corroding in a hangar.
Business mission statements generally state their business purpose, which is to make money.

Well they have one purpose and its not corroding in a hangar.
Business mission statements generally state their business purpose, which is to make money.
So we should now be calling him Dr Allan Joyce, CMO...

So we should now be calling him Dr Allan Joyce, CMO...
No he has a vested interest as we all do. I want international flights to resume and I’ll jump through the hoops required. I have a vested interest to.

Jesus.

They really couldn't give a s**t about the violence inflicted on George Floyd. They just want to rob s**t while the police are on the backfoot.

Rank opportunists.
These opportunists at least prioritise.

Random looter thug: “I’m gonna smash that window and steal that 75 incher!“

Other random looter thug: “I’m gonna smash that fridge open and then I’m gonna smash this cheesecake!”

But seriously, these arseholes don’t give a s**t about what triggered it all.

So the random corona case in central Queensland was a hoax after all.
Open everything up you buffoons.
It seems people do just die sometimes after all. 😱
How the * can the medicos get this so wrong. How many more have been misdiagnosed.
Testing doesn’t seem accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back