Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

280 new cases, fu**. NSW never saw that type of number during their peak, this is the largest daily increase by any state in Aus.
Which was why I was saying weeks ago they needed a hard lockdown immediately.

The horse has bolted...

Was listening to a report from the USA and nearly drove off the road hearing this -

in one of the states think it was Texas - they are actually having Covid-19 parties to see who gets it first. So they find someone positive then spread it around at the party and then go for a test a few days later. The age group is 20-29.

Do they not think that whilst you don’t get the full symptoms you are ******* up your body 20-30 years into the future with respiratory, heart issues?
Also, potential loss of taste & smell.

There are some complete morons....

The kid. She was a cancer survivor with other health issues. The mother self treated her with hydroxychloroquine.
This is where the nonsense sprouted from Trump's mouth leads to unnecessary deaths.

Leaders should be responsible rather than irresponsible egomaniacs in times of crisis.

He contracted COVID and spent more than 60 days isolated in a hotel room. Safe to say, he's done it a lot tougher than most other people else on here.
I even pledged 100 percent of my membership to them despite how s**t we are on and off the field because I genuinely love this team.
Just feel let down by a club that means a lot to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A message for all "patriotic" Viktoriastans....not us true blue SA expats...;)

Some easily recognisable Aussie rockers...

Language warning for the prudes...

Lol, how many have been watching Netflix in their underwear...

Nothing I wrote was hyperbole, would you like me to use a city less offensive to you.
F***in snowflakes.

Lol what? Calm down, Petal

I didn't find anything offensive so don't think too highly of yourself

But your comparing Melbourne with one of the worst hit cities in the world. It is the very definition of hyperbole

Just incase you missed it the first time
22 deaths does not equal 10,000 deaths

Which was why I was saying weeks ago they needed a hard lockdown immediately.

The horse has bolted...
+1

Seriously its like the dumbest thing I was thinking, lets tell the Vics the borders will close and give them them opportunity to screw our state.

Hard lockdown should have been implented as you said.

The horse hasnt just bolted, it might as well be eaten. :drunk:

Buckle down, 2nd wave is going to hit us. The next 14 days is going to determine the rest of the year for SA.

FMD put them in prison or let's not muck around $20k fines and jail till its paid.

Fines are useless to some degree. You can appeal them in court. Chances of winning are amplified especially if you have had a clean bill of health and can prove it.

+1

Seriously its like the dumbest thing I was thinking, lets tell the Vics the borders will close and give them them opportunity to screw our state.

Hard lockdown should have been implented as you said.

The horse hasnt just bolted, it might as well be eaten. :drunk:

Buckle down, 2nd wave is going to hit us. The next 14 days is going to determine the rest of the year for SA.
It's concerning how many Melbournian have got across the SA & NSW boarders in recent weeks & also to country Victoria.

Hopefully they don't send others states into lockdown... but it is a massive concern

It's concerning how many Melbournian have got across the SA & NSW boarders in recent weeks & also to country Victoria.

Hopefully they don't send others states into lockdown... but it is a massive concern

Should have been shot on sight.

This f**ked me off completely.

Haha I reckon, I've got it but it doesn't work longer then 10 minutes as my phone's says it's draining too much battery and shuts it off.

Bloody numptys whoever designed it.

The biggest problem with software development is that its made by people who lack the basic understanding of issues like battery drain and the need to make things simple and easy so it will work for the overwhelming majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back