Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tredrea claiming up to $5.7m in Channel 9 unlawful dispute case

7bdf21829796d18b5956596513b3beda

Would Love for Tredders to pull this off.

But he's not part of the Crow Ambassador program is he? So Channel 7 was never going to employ him.
Kevin Crease was at 9 for 30+ years, as was Rob Kelvin. Both good Port men. As is Abernethy at 7 as was John Ridell at 7 who was there for over 20 years.

What's your point? Some cheap shot at the crows/establishment?

Tredders' case is listed for July 2023! The suggestion is it will be settled out of Court. They have plenty of time to work a settlement out.

SEVEN News is carrying the story that Tredrea is suing NINE for 5.7 M. I suspect we will not see NINE News carrying the same story. 5.7 over 30 years averages out at 190k per year. Not bad for 5 minutes on air in a nightly News bulletin.

Tredders used to have a reasonable coverage in the Murdoch press but I have not read as much this year.

Last edited:
Yesterday I had a text from a drinking mate who informed me he had Covid. He and his wife have been hit pretty bad. He reckons he got it early last week. I was drinking with him at the pub last Tuesday. I have no symptoms but now that there is no compulsion to isolate the odds of contracting Covid have shortened. Anyone we encounter as we move about our daily business could be contagious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it's not relevant to either the reason nor the timeframe the specific requirement was imposed by Channel 9 on its staff that is the subject of the claim lodged with the Federal Court by Tredders Inc? Or the specific reason why Tredrea refused to be vaccinated at the time (perceived personal risk v efficacy)?

Pretty clear this case will be hijacked by the cheer squads of the vax v anti-vax crowds when the facts of the case that will be adjudged by the Federal Court are far more mundane and relate to employer directions on staff in public crises.

It is the best interests of both Warren Tredrea and Channel Nine that this never reach the Federal Court. And that is clearly not Tredrea's intention in lodging this claim.

Court documents show Tredrea was was halfway through a two year, $192,500-per-year contract when his employment with Nine Entertainment was terminated. A settlement far in excess of what he would otherwise receive via any breach of contract claim ($192,500) without restricting his future employment options is clearly his aim here.
Yeah there is also the distress component and damage to his reputation among the vaccine mandate brethren but it is clearly a high profile ambit claim that 9 and many other company's/government departments can't afford for him to win, so I'm guessing a fairly healthy non disclosed payout on the morning pre court case. After the obligatory 6 month Murdoch trial by media character assassination.

“Reporting of an adverse event does not mean that it was caused by the vaccine. The event may be related to an underlying disease or some other factor such as past medical history or concomitant medication.”

Shame they didn't take this attitude in relation to the supposed "Covid deaths", which have a median age of >84.

Implies people who have drawn a different conclusion haven’t also looked into things that aren’t sources like Dictator Dan Will Bring In Sharia Law & It Wasn’t Shane Warne’s Penchant For Durries And Lasagne Sandwiches No Siree (DM ME FOR ACCESS).

Implies people who have drawn a different conclusion haven’t also looked into things that aren’t sources like Dictator Dan Will Bring In Sharia Law & It Wasn’t Shane Warne’s Penchant For Durries And Lasagne Sandwiches No Siree (DM ME FOR ACCESS).
This will get approval from the people on the 'right side' of history as they limber up for more jabs than a heroin addict.

*Vaxxxed 'n tired over & out.

This will get approval from the people on the 'right side' of history as they limber up for more jabs than a heroin addict.

Don’t worry, we’re approaching the 2-year mark so we’ll all be dead soon.

I bet those sheeple still get a flu shot every year too. Can't believe people keep falling for Big Flu Shot's propaganda.

Covid shot -having the flu - the flu shot - stepping on a duplo - doing a firm poo - having covid, in the list of unpleasantness

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back