Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you trust this man? 🤔😵‍💫

So their policy will be aligned with our (and every other countries) pre-2020 pandemic plans that were based on decades of established public health practices? Instead of the mass live experiments we tried the last 2 years? This is good news.

THE TRYANNY!

FfROTiaaUAAxj-b

Do you trust this man? 🤔😵‍💫

On average 30 elderly Australians are dying every day waiting for in home care packages.

Covid is now a non event. We are going to be finding alot of dead old people in their homes weeks and months after they die. Elderly patients in RACFs will starve to death.

This is what we are facing. How is wearing a mask or getting vaccinated going to help these people? It's a irrelevant exercise to make people feel good about doing nothing.

Why do people come to the covid thread when they don’t see covid as an issue any more?
Weird just weird.
Probably for the same reason you posted the LNP policies for future pandemics? What we've done and continue to do is still relevant moving forward

We get perverse joy out of the Matron's Twitter lead descent into fear induced madness. Script idea Edgie?
Not one that would get picked up by any studio!

What we need is pro covid fetish metaphors or themes or some s**t for mainstream cinema!

OCG be like Daniel Larusso running around in the first few seasons of Cobra Kai trying to convince everyone it's bad, then after a few more it turns out he was right and he is the real hero of the show after all.

But what the people actually want, is Johnny Lawrence being badass and not a pussy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you admit you are just trolling. Was as I thought.
I'm not though. I believe in what I say. I'm not here just to get a reaction. I'm here to understand and learn, like I want to learn how after years and years and vaccines and vaccines and lots of data regarding the nature of corona, how someone can arrive at 'VERY HIGH RISK'

So what was your reason for posting the Victorian LNP's pandemic policies in this thread? The actual interesting bit is that they expect it to be popular, no doubt after some focus group polling.
I'm no fan of the Liberal Party in general but Victorian Liberals in particular are absolute incompetent imbeciles in ways that go well beyond ideology. If they think something is a good idea, that's almost always a reliable indicator that it isn't.

It will be popular with a minority but he is desperately grasping at straws. The libs are in no end of disarray..

And I dont suppose you think Dan Andrews and the Victorian Labor government are the pinnacle of how state government should run in Australia? 🤔

No I don’t but he seems to be generally well liked over they’re. The alternate is not viable.

One could easily make a case that the Andrews government are also unfit to lead in Victoria.

Neither party are good options.

I'm no fan of the Liberal Party in general but Victorian Liberals in particular are absolute incompetent imbeciles in ways that go well beyond ideology. If they think something is a good idea, that's almost always a reliable indicator that it isn't.
I'm sure there's an element of desperation involved, but they'd have at least some idea that it will be to their electoral advantage. Even it's just to force Victoria's Covid response back into current conversation, since Andrews sure as hell won't bring it up.

Every economy on the planet tanked, everywhere had the same impacts, because even if people weren't "locked down" they displayed common sense and stayed home.

So you can have all that, plus a shitload more deaths, or do it the way we did it and at least save a bunch of lives.

I'm not though. I believe in what I say. I'm not here just to get a reaction. I'm here to understand and learn, like I want to learn how after years and years and vaccines and vaccines and lots of data regarding the nature of corona, how someone can arrive at 'VERY HIGH RISK'
VERY HiGh risk? Where was that said? Where?And you show no interest in learning from what I have seen. As you said, you are here for the lols.
Imaging lol-ing at those suffering from long covid or dying of the disease. Just awful.

I'm sure there's an element of desperation involved, but they'd have at least some idea that it will be to their electoral advantage. Even it's just to force Victoria's Covid response back into current conversation, since Andrews sure as hell won't bring it up.

One could easily make a case that the Andrews government are also unfit to lead in Victoria.

LOL. What utter rubbish. You're both letting your political opinions cloud your view of reality.

The Andrews Government has held an overwhelming majority over the LNP opposition in every major opinion poll since the start of the pandemic - and that gap is increasing.

Like other State Premiers Andrews has modified his covid policies in response to the changing nature of the covid threat in Australia over the past 2 years and in line with National Cabinet recommendations. NOT because he is any way concerned about the effect it might have on opinion polls. Her only has to look at the unprecedented landslide victory of WA Premier last year to see that.

As for the LNP leader - Matthew Guy- he is headed to a catastrophic defeat because he is an idiot with NFI. And the loud minority of anti vax cookers aren't going to swing it for him either. Even his own party are deserting him for his lack of honesty:

BTW Latest opinion poll:

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 4.21.48 pm.png

So what was your reason for posting the Victorian LNP's pandemic policies in this thread? The actual interesting bit is that they expect it to be popular, no doubt after some focus group polling.

And what is your reason for posting in a Port Adelaide backwater covid thread about Victorian LNP policies given you are a West Coast supporter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back