Conspiracy Theory Corona Virus Poll

What is Corona Virus?

• A serious virus and restrictions are needed

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • A serious virus but restrictions are stupidly over the top

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Deliberately created in a Lab to force new controls/Vaccines

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • The virus is being exploited and used by governments in a worldwide response

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Its the Q anon thing to bust criminals and a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Supporting Option 4.

An article in Lancet Regional Health EU titled: “The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing” has important aggregated data on the significance of the vaccinated as sources for transmission of SARS-CoV-2 (1).

The article highlights that high COVID-19 vaccination rates have not reduced transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby reduced the burden of COVID-19 disease.

Another paper out of the UK shows that fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral loads similar to the unvaccinated, and that fully vaccinated individuals can efficiently transmit infection in household settings. The authors conclude that host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory.

In this study, the secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% for vaccinated vs 23% for unvaccinated). 12 of 31 infections in fully vaccinated household contacts (39%) arose from fully vaccinated epidemiologically linked index cases. Peak viral load did not differ by vaccination status or variant type (2).

In yet another report by the Robert Koch Institute, it was shown that In Germany, the rate of symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the fully vaccinated (“breakthrough infections”, reported weekly since 21, July 2021) was 16.9% at that time among patients of 60 years and older. This proportion has increased weekly and was 58.9% on October 27, 2021. This provides clear evidence of the increasing relevance of the fully vaccinated as a possible source of transmission (3).

In the UK, a similar situation shows among citizens of 60 years or older, the fully vaccinated accounted for 89.7% of the SARS-CoV-2 cases versus 3.4% among the unvaccinated (4).

A report out of Israel reports a nosocomial outbreak involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all 248 exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Our of the 248 people, fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, and two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease (5).

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties (6).

“It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures (1).”

References:
  1. The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing.Günter Kampf, LETTER| VOLUME 11, 100272, DECEMBER 01, 2021.
  2. Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2021.
  3. Robert Koch-Institut. Wöchentlicher Lagebericht des RKI zur Coronavirus-Krankheit-2019 (COVID-19). AKTUALISIERTER STAND FÜR DEUTSCHLAND July 22, 2021.
  4. UK Health Security Agency. COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report. Week 4328. October 2021.
  5. Nosocomial outbreak caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in a highly vaccinated population, Israel, July 2021. Euro Surveill. 2021; 262100822.
  6. Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. Eur J Epidemiol. 2021.

Been off the boards for a bit.

Please someone tell me that the ones who bought the whole narrative are finally switching prosit the same?

The Red pill from my end has been working well. What about Big Footy?

Hope the Lions here are continuing to hold the line despite the coercion.

By the way, how can I see the poll?

Been off the boards for a bit.

Please someone tell me that the ones who bought the whole narrative are finally switching prosit the same?

The Red pill from my end has been working well. What about Big Footy?

Hope the Lions here are continuing to hold the line despite the coercion.

By the way, how can I see the poll?
Chief & co are picking off the lions one by one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to prove whether this was all released deliberate and we will probably never find out! But I sure as s**t have my suspicions.
from the fake video's of people collapsing in the streets in China, two weeks to flatten the curve, lockdowns, QR codes, masks and vaccine mandates by all western world leaders and still continuing almost two years later should have raised alarm bells to where this has all been leading by now!

Not sure how all this ends if it ever ends they are even trying to convinced the people to be afraid of the common cold with omicron ffs!
One thing is for sure politicians and health bureaucrats are going to continue to lie and convince you that every new strain is deadly. The media will continue to overblow everything like its the end of the world. Your choice whether to listen and watch.
My advice switch off the TV news and stop listening to the politicians fearmongering us in to submission, take the necessary precautions if you must but go out and live your life!

Last edited:
I got banned for "spreading misinformation" by asking someone, who posted a video that they themselves were encouraging others to report to YouTube for spreading misinformation, where the misinformation specifically was. Gotta love it.

Back