Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
and letting the fruit rot on the tress is? Paying 30-40% more for your fruit and veg is? These people are prepared to pick so let them do it.

Fruit and veg costs bugger all unless it's some out of season exotic s**t. Charge more for it

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I read an article from The Guardian about Tennys Sandgren and it stated "A spokesperson for Covid-19 Quarantine Victoria said it was common among people who had tested positive and then recovered to “shed viral fragments for some time”, which could “trigger another positive result” . For those in the medical field, can the administration of a vaccine for a virus also "shed viral fragments" and signal a positive test?

Will be attempting to go back to WA again soon, hopefully I make it past the Perth airport this time...

Make sure you wear a mask at the airport or you could be fined $50,000 :)

Lol, imagine being fined $50,000 for not wearing a mask because there are about 4 cases of a virus in a country of 25 million.

Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Go into a bar in Glasgow and give all praise to poms. You will most probably end up with a Glasgow kiss. Scots don't like poms lol

3Ko1PdE-SOB_GoIZdnb8PvDlFwg=.gif

Go into a bar in Glasgow and give all praise to poms. You will most probably end up with a Glasgow kiss. Scots don't like poms lol

Scots don’t know what Poms are. You would specifically have to say the English for them to know what the * you were on about if we are being honest here smiffy

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Didn't McGowan use Rottnest in the early days of the pandemic? I like Rottnest but those crazies on kamikaze bicycles are dangerous.

Yeah, when we had a bunch of cruise ships that came our way, maybe for the first few repatriation flights too before the quarantine hotels were organised. But it's peak holiday season now and the state election in March, so these things have to be taken into consideration.

and letting the fruit rot on the tress is? Paying 30-40% more for your fruit and veg is? These people are prepared to pick so let them do it.

That’s some ****ed up reasoning.
Yes I’ll pay more for my fruit if that means it hasn’t been picked for slave wages, ******* hewhat’s wrong with people!

Do you expect a fair wage for whatever job you do?

That’s some f’ed up reasoning.
Yes I’ll pay more for my fruit if that means it hasn’t been picked for slave wages, ******* he’ll, what’s wrong with people!

Do you expect a fair wage for whatever Jon you do?

Don’t type angry man

That's just a snobby thing - the highlander Scots even call the lowlanders sassenachs.
It’s not, the Welsh call then saes or saesneg, they all just mean Saxon.

the poor dont eat fresh fruit and veg m9 they stick to frozen meat pies and chips
The poor and working class don’t need fair wages mate!
Businesses just need profits and then they’ll lower the prices for everyone! Trickle down bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back