Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the best you can do is whataboutism you never had a chance.

No just asking for some consistency. This entire thread about Covid it is a virus everywhere else but America it's all one man's fault apparently.

Anyone who does that, Trump, Cuomo, Trudeau or that advisor to Boris Johnson gets put in the same category as far as I'm concerned.
They were all in the wrong.
I don't see these matters from a set of binary glasses.

You have clearly drunk the Trump CoolAid and wear your bias on your sleeve. You have every right to, just don't expect me to agree with you.

At least someone in this thread making sense then. Drunk the cool aid, no but it's a thread on Covid where one country apparently it's the fault of one person, this entire thread is full of inconsistencies. The over whelming theory on here is we must lock it down etc and mocking the USA whilst at the same time Europe's currently showing that strategy doesn't work. Maybe, just maybe the USA is right, like Sweden to deal with it as a fact of life and not destroy whatever is left in the process?

It's also beyond containing. The infections coming from international arrivals each week shows its everywhere already. What's Australia's long term plan besides stay locked away? A vaccine might not be any good or effective then what?

No just asking for some consistency. This entire thread about Covid it is a virus everywhere else but America it's all one man's fault apparently.

You seem to see it that way. What has DJT ever done for you to inspire such dedicated bootlicking?

You seem to see it that way. What has DJT ever done for you to inspire such dedicated bootlicking?

See, what's that got to do with his Covid response. It's just any excuse to lay some s**t on but no logical thinking. Everywhere else response is great but America's and get Europe is going to s**t following that 'correct' response. Maybe America has it right?

Like let's make fun of Trump because America tests heaps and finds more cases, oh he is a moron for saying that, Nek minute Europe increases testing and finds.. more cases! Crickets. This threads a cesspit of s**t, enjoy Norman Swann's expertise if you want to continue to be I'll informed but at least you can share files laughing at some Corrine Grant level Trump jokes.

Here's some more facts for you bed setters

"there is a glass partition in the presidential Suburban that separated Trump from the two Secret Service agents in front."

Oh geez

See, what's that got to do with his Covid response.

You didn't answer the question. It seems to be a whole thing with you. Was just curious about where it comes from.

Here's some more facts for you bed setters

"there is a glass partition in the presidential Suburban that separated Trump from the two Secret Service agents in front."

Oh geez

Seems an extreme measure for a virus that's no worse than the flu.

Oh boy, the NYT softly dipping it's toes into the water... What if Sweden was right after all?

"Today, all of the European countries are more or less following the Swedish model, combined with the testing, tracing and quarantine procedures the Germans have introduced, but none will admit it. Instead, they made a caricature out of the Swedish strategy. Almost everyone has called it inhumane and a failure.”

Unsubscribe, unsubscribe!!

You didn't answer the question. It seems to be a whole thing with you. Was just curious about where it comes from.

I have. The complete unhinged crap on America's response because Trump's in charge when at the same time the countries doing it 'right' are continuing to struggle along with restrictions etc. You and others have ****ed up the thread from the start with your hatred,. I have said that many times.

I have. The complete unhinged crap on America's response because Trump's in charge when at the same time the countries doing it 'right' are continuing to struggle along with restrictions etc. You and others have f’ed up the thread from the start with your hatred,. I have said that many times.

Yeah but this is all in your head mate. That's why you won't cite precedent. It's as made up as the Qanon guff you gulp down daily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree completely. The question is whether people should have the right to be a low animal without being censored. Especially when for years people have been allowed to make these exact comments about others.

Maybe I'm overreacting, I just find the creeping up levels of censorship and attempts to shape the news/narrative disturbing.

Easy way to fix all of this is for people to have to attribute their names to their posts and evidence their identity. Would change behaviour on social media immediately.

Easy way to fix all of this is for people to have to attribute their names to their posts and evidence their identity. Would change behaviour on social media immediately.

s**t, should I have used a false name on my Antifa membership card? Will the Soros money still come through to my account, though?

Cool, who said it was the flu?

Literally Donald Trump. Several times.

“This is a flu. This is like a flu,” the president saidin a briefing. “It’s a little like a regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.”

Is your posting in this thread some sort of performance art?

Is your posting in this thread some sort of performance art?

I was just thinking this guy could literally be getting off on humiliation from us because he can't afford Russian hookers who'll pee on him.

Oh boy, the NYT softly dipping it's toes into the water... What if Sweden was right after all?

"Today, all of the European countries are more or less following the Swedish model, combined with the testing, tracing and quarantine procedures the Germans have introduced, but none will admit it. Instead, they made a caricature out of the Swedish strategy. Almost everyone has called it inhumane and a failure.”

Unsubscribe, unsubscribe!!
Nearly 6000 deaths in a population of ten million.
Oh well done glorious Sweden.

So Trump has now enabled every Redneck from the US of A to go driving while they have the "China virus", just to make himself look like the tough guy.

There is something very wrong with how the American's define democracy.

There is something very wrong with America.

A remarkable recovery, at death's door on Friday, a 'Thank You America Parade' on Sunday, going home on Monday...

If it happened in Australia the White House would be cleared, all personnel would be quarantined and the place sanitised from top to bottom. Not in America though. The FLOTUS aka Melania Trump will continue to rest at home which of course is the White House.

Meanwhile in the United States of Dumb those who work in the White House keep dropping like flies.

Once again the US President ignores the fact that 209,000 US citizens have died from COVID-19...

1601928025642.png

So the message is, if you catch COVID don't worry just book yourself into the Walter Reed Medical Centre and hit up on some million dollar treatments like I did. Yeah right Donald, I am sure every black, homeless person living on the streets of New York City will take your advice.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you work yourself into a furor getting excited that he contracted it. He was always getting over it and it'll now be used as another point of success.

We have zero chance of a rolling two week average of less than 5 by October 19.

Yes 15 cases today has all but destroyed any possibility of Melbourne getting a 14 day average of less than 5 cases by October 13. The target was probably a touch unrealistic anyway. Even if Victoria records zero cases for the next seven days the average will still be 5.4 over 14 days.

It will be interesting to see if Daniel Andrews keeps his nerve or he bows to the probable backlash when nothing eases on October 13th.

Judging from what has happened in NSW it seems to be hard to stamp out the last vestiges of the virus and get the positives below 5 a day. In NSW small clusters kept popping up all over the Sydney metro area and the south coast. After weeks of testing and contract tracing it looks like NSW have finally got on top of the situation and hopefully Victoria will do the same. It will just take some extra time.

Speaking of NSW they have 11 cases today all of them are fly ins. It would be interesting to know which country or countries these people flew in from. The Federal Government is toying with the idea of home quarantine but obviously 11 fly ins in one day would suggest that home quarantine could only apply to certain low risk countries. Even then they would need to use an electronic tagging system similar to the one in use in Hong Kong.

The catch 22 is that the countries that the majority of Australians want to fly from e.g. India, the UK, Italy and the US are probably among the higher risk locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back