Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My claim was nothing, I shared my friends commentary. Clearly there’s a strong connection with the vaccine And potential causation if he had the vaccine and 2 hours latter had breathing difficulties.

pretty sure you looked up the hospital and said it didn’t exist and many hysterically have taken a shot that my story is bullshit and fake news.

it’s no different to me getting the flu shot in 2004 and 4 days later getting the worst flu of my life and 3 flu’s in one year. Of course it may not have been the vaccine but by god I never had one since and the connection was pretty close.

i laugh at the ignorance here not to be opened minded to all things. To assume big pharma wouldn’t pay off main stream media or any media you’d have to be kidding. In the US the mighty dollar is everything, just behind power.
It's interesting that you have backed away from your previous position that your friend's cousin's death was 100% because of the vaccine to it being a "potential causation". I agree, it is a potential causation.

It's not hysterical to point out that the deceased having been a healthcare worker at a non-existent medical facility decreases the credibility of your story.
Claiming the vaccine killed someone without any evidence to support that claim is hysterical.

Not accepting unverified stories as fact is not ignorance.
Saying "how can it not be connected if he had the shot and then had symptoms" is ignorance.

As I posted earlier I am not denying there aren't side effects and that some people are having adverse reactions. Your claim that I am ignorant and not open minded to facts is insulting.

In the USA the CDC has strict reporting guidelines on adverse reactions from the COVID-19 vaccine. They are currently reporting that 0.02% of the recipients are reporting an adverse reaction. As I posted earlier there have been a number of incidents of anaphylaxis. Your friend's cousin's death has no doubt been reported to the CDC and this will be a big story when this is made public as part of the CDC's reporting process.

Your claim that big pharma will pay off the media world wide to supress the CDC's reporting, and the equivalent bodies in other countries, is both ignorant and hysterical. What is laughable is that you view the belief in conspiracy theories as being open minded.

In Australia the TGA has not yet approved any COVID-19 and will not do so until they are convinced that it is safe. This does not mean that no one receiving the vaccine will experience an adverse reaction. If your claim that multiple organ failure leading to death is a 1 in 1000 event with the Pfizer vaccine is true then it will never be approved for use in this country.

While you see it as being ignorant I agree with Dr Anthony Fauci, "let the science speak".

Reported on Sunrise this morning:
Israel has 30% of people with at least one jab of the vaccine
Of those vaccinated 6.6% have gone on to be infected with covid
That's 6.6% in about 3 months or extrapolated to 25% pa

What can we take from this:
One jab is probably not enough

The not reported or unknowns:
was the severity of covid reduced for those who were vaccinated
what was the rate for those that had the second jab
were there family transmission from those vaccinated and caught covid
how this compares to other vaccine alternatives

It's interesting that you have backed away from your previous position that your friend's cousin's death was 100% because of the vaccine to it being a "potential causation". I agree, it is a potential causation.

It's not hysterical to point out that the deceased having been a healthcare worker at a non-existent medical facility decreases the credibility of your story.
Claiming the vaccine killed someone without any evidence to support that claim is hysterical.

Not accepting unverified stories as fact is not ignorance.
Saying "how can it not be connected if he had the shot and then had symptoms" is ignorance.

As I posted earlier I am not denying there aren't side effects and that some people are having adverse reactions. Your claim that I am ignorant and not open minded to facts is insulting.

In the USA the CDC has strict reporting guidelines on adverse reactions from the COVID-19 vaccine. They are currently reporting that 0.02% of the recipients are reporting an adverse reaction. As I posted earlier there have been a number of incidents of anaphylaxis. Your friend's cousin's death has no doubt been reported to the CDC and this will be a big story when this is made public as part of the CDC's reporting process.

Your claim that big pharma will pay off the media world wide to supress the CDC's reporting, and the equivalent bodies in other countries, is both ignorant and hysterical. What is laughable is that you view the belief in conspiracy theories as being open minded.

In Australia the TGA has not yet approved any COVID-19 and will not do so until they are convinced that it is safe. This does not mean that no one receiving the vaccine will experience an adverse reaction. If your claim that multiple organ failure leading to death is a 1 in 1000 event with the Pfizer vaccine is true then it will never be approved for use in this country.

While you see it as being ignorant I agree with Dr Anthony Fauci, "let the science speak".

The medical lobby power in the US would be one of the most powerful, which can be measured in dollars easily (being the largest by far) but more difficult would be how agencies are stacked. The lobby spend by medical is greater than that of the weapons and military.

1611360694432.png

FTR I pro vax but I prefer to look at the facts rather than hope

Last edited:
Reported on Sunrise this morning:
Israel has 30% of people with at least one jab of the vaccine
Of those vaccinated 6.6% have gone on to be infected with covid
That's 6.6% in about 3 months or extrapolated to 25% pa

What can we take from this:
One jab is probably not enough

The not reported or unknowns:
was the severity of covid reduced for those who were vaccinated
what was the rate for those that had the second jab
were there family transmission from those vaccinated and caught covid
how this compares to other vaccine alternatives
Just one thing that I would interpret differently, not having a go at you - but 6.6% of the 30% that have been vaccinated to date means that 6.6% will be the percentage of the whole 100% of the population that will get the jab ultimately, in a mathematical sense, not 25%.

Speaking of vaccinations, I noticed this about 10 days ago on the covidlive.com.au stats page.

They have sourced their data from ourworldindata site. Looks like its a per 100k top 10 list.

1611363855778.png

FTR I pro vax but I prefer to look at the facts rather than hope
Which part of my post gave you the idea that I am ignoring the verified facts and relying on hope?

How is it a non-existent medical facility?? The phrase used was "Global Community Hospital in Santa Ana." Just because its called a Medical Center (US spelling) doesn't mean its not a hospital.

Orange County Global Medical Center 1001 N. Tustin Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705 · 714.953. 3500 (Main Line)

Just one thing that I would interpret differently, not having a go at you - but 6.6% of the 30% that have been vaccinated to date means that 6.6% will be the percentage of the whole 100% of the population that will get the jab ultimately, in a mathematical sense, not 25%.
I think your interpretation is right. 6.6% is the estimate for the whole population, not 25%. Is 6.6% a reasonable population estimate. Depends on whether there's a bias in the 30% that got vaccinated. I think there is. Most vaccinations are being rolled-out in stages, with the most vulnerable and front-line health care workers being vaccinated first. If that's the case in Israel the 6.6% could drop as the younger and healthier parts of the population get vaccinated.

And of course the other part of equation is lives saved and illness avoided because of the vaccines.

Which part of my post gave you the idea that I am ignoring the verified facts and relying on hope?

no sorry, I should acknowledge your comment re facts and science

The comment was in reference to some people's "hope" the vaccine will achieve things it was never designed to do. I should have made that clearer.

I however wouldn't dismiss the influence and no doubt infiltration of government and government agencies by the medical lobby. One doesn't spend $70B without expecting a decent return on investment.

6.6% (and 25% pa) is correct after review of third party source

Israel's health ministry tested 189,000 people after they received Pfizer's vaccine and 6.6 percent of the people, including 69 who had received two shots, still tested positive for COVID-19, according to media reports.

A single dose of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine appeared "less effective than we had thought," and also lower than Pfizer had suggested, Israeli coronavirus commissioner Nachman Ash previously told media on Tuesday.

Pfizer said that a single dose of its vaccine is about 52 percent effective, media reported.

What we don't know is:
is this a positive result for virus shedding or a period before immunity is built post vaccination; or
as predicted the vaccine does not prevent covid rather just reduce symptoms (thus expected)

How is it a non-existent medical facility?? The phrase used was "Global Community Hospital in Santa Ana." Just because its called a Medical Center (US spelling) doesn't mean its not a hospital.

Orange County Global Medical Center 1001 N. Tustin Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705 · 714.953. 3500 (Main Line)
I understand that a medical centre in the USA is a hospital. I have lived in the USA. Even here I have no doubt that the Flinders Medical Centre is indeed a hospital.

As I previously posted there is also a South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana. So there are two hospitals in Santa Ana with "Global" in their name. There are none with "Community" in their name. It would be very easy for Rick's friend to correctly identify the medical facility his cousin worked at. He could even use Google to check if he was unsure. These are the type of basic errors used to identify scam emails.

Last edited:
#ImpeachBidenNow

EsXCE1SW4AAtiyk

No, I'M peach Biden!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty much a critic of this current Federal Govt, but I do reckon some slack needs to be cut in terms of their repatriation of O/S Australians.
They have managed to bring back more than 400,000 with 40,000 still left out. Well that is around 90% success rate. Fairly good going IMO.
With regard to those 40,000 outstanding, the need to get a test done 72 hours or less before boarding a flight can be fairly financially onerous. I've heard maybe $200 to fast track a CV19 test.
40,000 x $200 = $8 mill
Chicken feed in the context of this virus - total reimbursement should be on the agenda for the Govt.

I'm pretty much a critic of this current Federal Govt, but I do reckon some slack needs to be cut in terms of their repatriation of O/S Australians.
They have managed to bring back more than 400,000 with 40,000 still left out. Well that is around 90% success rate. Fairly good going IMO.
With regard to those 40,000 outstanding, the need to get a test done 72 hours or less before boarding a flight can be fairly financially onerous. I've heard maybe $200 to fast track a CV19 test.
40,000 x $200 = $8 mill
Chicken feed in the context of this virus - total reimbursement should be on the agenda for the Govt.

A lot of those last 40k didn’t initially want to come home either. So the initial number the government were dealing with has continued to grow.

40,000 x $200 = $8 mill

I’m sure it’s not a financial issue, except in extreme circumstances. Flights/Quarantine must total $5000 at least - $200 while it might hurt would not be prohibitive.

But the 90% is surely thanks to the states. I’m yet to see a federal policy on quarantine except for ‘I’ll leave that to the premiers’.

I’m sure it’s not a financial issue, except in extreme circumstances. Flights/Quarantine must total $5000 at least - $200 while it might hurt would not be prohibitive.

But the 90% is surely thanks to the states. I’m yet to see a federal policy on quarantine except for ‘I’ll leave that to the premiers’.
The Feds have effectively said to the States, "We'll bring 'em in, you'll have to cope with stacking them."

Here's a statement from Morrison on increasing the number of fly-in quarantiners:
He said “… states would effectively be forced into accepting the arrivals into their quarantine systems, as the decision was set in stone… The planes will land with people on them, and they’ll be arriving”.

It's not a masterpiece in communication is it?

The AMA have come out in support of establishing quarantine camps similar to Howard Springs in each State. These would increase the capacity for fly ins, minimise the risk of the virus leaking into densely populated areas. Such centres would be purpose built and allow for occupants to get sunshine fresh air etc. They would also permit staff to live on site and rotate on a supervised FIFO roster similar to those used in the mining industry. This has to minimise the risk of transferring the virus into the community.

Daniel Andrews is talking about Victoria footing the bill for these facilities but surely such a move would be a Federal issue and paid for by the Federal Government?

Vaccine or no vaccine COVID is going to be with us for a while so these facilities would have a use well into the future. They might be used to house international students, fly in workers and as the AMA suggests emergency housing in the event of bushfires etc. Howard Springs seems to have served the nation well over the years so why not another six such facilities?

Last edited:
I understand that a medical centre in the USA is a hospital. I have lived in the USA. Even here I have no doubt that the Flinders Medical Centre is indeed a hospital.

As I previously posted there is also a South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana. So there are two hospitals in Santa Ana with "Global" in their name. There are none with "Community" in their name. It would be very easy for Rick's friend to correctly identify the medical facility his cousin worked at. He could even use Google to check if he was unsure. These are the type of basic errors used to identify scam emails.

don’t know why I bother to reply, it’s not a scam. It’s not an email.

maybe he just used his version of the hospital Eg Calvery I don’t know. I’m not going to chase semantics with him as he’s grieving just to appease someone who thinks it’s a lie.

believe it or don’t, I don’t really care.

6.6% (and 25% pa) is correct after review of third party source

Israel's health ministry tested 189,000 people after they received Pfizer's vaccine and 6.6 percent of the people, including 69 who had received two shots, still tested positive for COVID-19, according to media reports.

A single dose of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine appeared "less effective than we had thought," and also lower than Pfizer had suggested, Israeli coronavirus commissioner Nachman Ash previously told media on Tuesday.

Pfizer said that a single dose of its vaccine is about 52 percent effective, media reported.

What we don't know is:
is this a positive result for virus shedding or a period before immunity is built post vaccination; or
as predicted the vaccine does not prevent covid rather just reduce symptoms (thus expected)

I do not see the Israeli's point as 93.4% efficacy appears to be in line with the Pfitzer trial data. Some overseas governments are putting a huge amount of faith in vaccines. The vaccines developed to date will not stop the spread of the virus but they should lower the death rate and severe after effects.

Someone should tell Boris Johnson about that single dose data. That suggests that up to 50% of the people who have had one jab could contract the virus in the three month period that his Government is recommending between jabs. The Pfitzer recommendation is for 3 weeks between shots not three months as the UK Government appears hell bent on implementing. It is yet another case of Boris listening to the wrong people.

Rioters set fires in the center of the southern Dutch city of Eindhoven and pelted police with rocks Sunday at a banned demonstration against coronavirus lockdown measures, while officers responded with tear gas and water cannons, arresting at least 55 people.

Police in the capital of Amsterdam also used a water cannon to disperse an outlawed anti-lockdown demonstration on a major square ringed by museums. Video showed police spraying people grouped against a wall of the Van Gogh Museum.

It was the worst violence to hit the Netherlands since the pandemic began and the second straight Sunday that police clashed with protesters in Amsterdam. The country has been in a tough lockdown since mid-December that is due to continue at least until Feb. 9. The government beefed up the lockdown with a 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. curfew that went into force on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back