Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it funny the vaccination is not mandatory for aged care workers, yet the flu vaccination is. Can't even enter an aged care facility without a flu vaccination now.

Reason? People will fight it big time.

We had a clinic already at my work and I didn't get it done. This was before Astra was not recommended for U50s or whatever.

The government can talk numbers and about vaccinating the whole country etc all they want, but there is a very strong number of people who won't touch it.

For now I'm content for others to be the Guinea pigs - harsh word since the vaccines are pretty well tested but we've never seen a roll-out in such a short period of time.

I find it funny the vaccination is not mandatory for aged care workers, yet the flu vaccination is. Can't even enter an aged care facility without a flu vaccination now.

We had a clinic already at my work and I didn't get it done. This was before Astra was not recommended for U50s or whatever.

The government can talk numbers and about vaccinating the whole country etc all they want, but there is a very strong number of people who won't touch it.

For now I'm content for others to be the Guinea pigs - harsh word since the vaccines are pretty well tested but we've never seen a roll-out in such a short period of time.
I know that is a fairly common attitude and unless something changes I fear we are doomed

You've hit the nail on the head here.

Even in my office I would go as far to say that 95% of my patients are actively hesitant to take it given how fast the roll out has been.

We saw how quickly scomo backtracked when he initially said it would be compulsory or as close to compulsory as possible. People just don't have confidence in the safety of it all. And that confidence is even harder to gain with the public when there are no cases of covid in the community.

You've hit the nail on the head here.

Even in my office I would go as far to say that 95% of my patients are actively hesitant to take it given how fast the roll out has been.

We saw how quickly scomo backtracked when he initially said it would be compulsory or as close to compulsory as possible. People just don't have confidence in the safety of it all. And that confidence is even harder to gain with the public when there are no cases of covid in the community.

I'd probably get the Pfizer if it was offered, however. That's only because it feels like duty to do so.

I typically don't get the flu shot each year because I can't be ****ed. Maybe got it once in the last three years. Now Mum is getting on ill probably get it more often.

Yeah, it's almost as if he was left with Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine he claimed was never going to be finished last year? What, you think that they produced those 100million vaccines on the day he took the presidency and organised all the distribution? lol going by Bidens 50 years of mass whoppers including plagiarism I'd not be hanging my hat on him and being Mr Truthy. Anyway, that's not helpful for all the communities he's putting at risk by opening the border is it? Imagine OGC and others clearly think Brazil and it's strain is a mass level extinction event, OGC even thinks that the Brazillion PM is causing genocide by his actions, what's he say about the US President then who'se actively allowing people who could easily bring in the strain that is going to cause a mass extinction event in Brazil but yet.. OGC and no one else cares because the President changed. Makes you wonder have anyone in this thread worried about the virus since the start actually really worried about it or just that it was a great bludgeon for them politically? We saw this mass ****** level from Bojo when they kept letting people in without quarantine at the start whilst locking their own population down but the US is currently on another level of stupid against their own populations safety from the guy who campaigned on being Mr Virus fix it. I think his chief of staff when he was VP had it right.
You really are the GOP’s mouthpiece, word for word, aren’t you. Hook line and sinker..
I guess Matt Gaetz is an innocent choir boy too 🙄

You really are the GOP’s mouthpiece, word for word, aren’t you. Hook line and sinker..
I guess Matt Gaetz is an innocent choir boy too 🙄

The * you on about. Matt Gaetz got to do with Covid?

You and others bagged Trump about covid as if he single handedly killed everyone in America.

You are scared of the Brazilian and whatever else strains, you think is end times.

You are perplexingly OK with a world leader opening his borders during a pandemic and potentially exposing his own people to the variants of think are end times level. Whilst at the same time encouraging draconian rules on them to stop the spread.

I'm pointing out the complete lack of consistency that's permeated these three threads and how that the most abysmal leadership during a pandemic is not even a thing. Maybe you're the one political? I mean if you think Bolsanaro should be up on genocide then this is even worse leadership, I am not sure what's worse you'd want to charge old Joe with?

The fu** you on about. Matt Gaetz got to do with Covid?

You and others bagged Trump about covid as if he single handedly killed everyone in America.

You are scared of the Brazilian and whatever else strains, you think is end times.

You are perplexingly OK with a world leader opening his borders during a pandemic and potentially exposing his own people to the variants of think are end times level. Whilst at the same time encouraging draconian rules on them to stop the spread.

I'm pointing out the complete lack of consistency that's permeated these three threads and how that the most abysmal leadership during a pandemic is not even a thing. Maybe you're the one political? I mean if you think Bolsanaro should be up on genocide then this is even worse leadership, I am not sure what's worse you'd want to charge old Joe with?
Congratulations on working out how paragraphs work, too bad you're still full of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will give Newman the benefit of the doubt and say the Trump comment was tongue in cheek.
You're probably correct. There is no way that a racist, misogynistic dinosaur like Sam Newman would be a Trump supporter.

The fu** you on about. Matt Gaetz got to do with Covid?

I hear Murdoch is bringing Fox Faux News to Australia. How exciting for you. 🙄

You're probably correct. There is no way that a racist, misogynistic dinosaur like Sam Newman would be a Trump supporter.
images

No way in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back