Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

No way in the world!
Bloody hell

It's not a movement it's just old white campaigners.
That’s what they thought in the USA until a political party embraced all the loonies.
Now we have Paul Kelly, Pete Evans, Sam Newman, Hillsong, Pauline Hansen....that’s how it begins unfortunately.
I always thought Australia was a sensible country but there you go

That’s what they thought in the USA until a political party embraced all the loonies.
Now we have Paul Kelly, Pete Evans, Sam Newman, Hillsong, Pauline Hansen....that’s how it begins unfortunately.

We’ve never been a sensible country. Very conservative yes but never sensible.

The only difference between our idiots and the yank idiots is ours don’t have guns.

I hope.

imagev17aaf9ca990131e25f5d73cd7edb358fb-88babmy315w4q57ckp2_t1880.jpg

Are you trying to imply Sam Newman isn't a sack of sh*t?

i've read enough news articles to form my opinions on men i'll never meet thank u very much

i've read enough news articles to form my opinions on men i'll never meet thank u very much

Yes how dare the news accurately report direct quotes of things that Sam Newman says or does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia's regulator says the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine can now be kept at normal freezer temperatures for up to two weeks during transport and at regular fridge temperatures for up to five days.

Previously, the vaccine needed to be kept at sub-zero temperatures of between -90C and -60C, making transportation logistically challenging.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) announced the decision late last week.

"These changes will enable greater flexibility in storage, transport and deployment of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine across Australia," the TGA said when approving the changes last Thursday.

It was the same day as Australia's health advice changed to preference the Pfizer vaccine over AstraZeneca's for a large portion of the country's population.

Australia has secured another 20 million doses of Pfizer as the federal government overhauls its COVID-19 vaccination plans.

I hear Murdoch is bringing Fox Faux News to Australia. How exciting for you. 🙄

And that explains your (and others) complete inconsistency about your fear of COVID? It's a valid observation that a world leader is actively allowing his own people to be exposed to what are in your words deadly variants where the country they are starting in should have the leader charged with genocide. All it does again is show that yourself and others in here feign your concern but aren't actually that concerned about COVID.

Strappy maybe take it to the politics thread so we can ignore you there

Did you skip the first 2 threads on COVID? I'm directly talking here to the relation of COVID is the end of times and the intriguing blaming of individual leaders, where elsewhere in the world it's been the virus causing all the problems. Now there's neither when it comes to the USA when they are failing the first task of a leader which is to properly protect your people. It's the sort of full level nonsensical response we saw in the UK at the start but on steroids.

And that explains your (and others) complete inconsistency about your fear of COVID? It's a valid observation that a world leader is actively allowing his own people to be exposed to what are in your words deadly variants where the country they are starting in should have the leader charged with genocide. All it does again is show that yourself and others in here feign your concern but aren't actually that concerned about COVID.
Simple question..
Were you as concerned as you are now with an American President’s actions when Trump was
lying to Americans,
showing them dodgy graphs and statistics,
calling it a flu,
saying it would all be over by Easter 2020,
was slow to close travel from Europe and China,
was slow to provide PPE,
Refused to provide ventilators to Democratic states or governors unless they massaged his ego by praising him,
totally politicised Covid19,
spread the virus himself with his rallies and meetings,
caught it himself?

I’ll concede that the border is a mess, but it's not all Biden’s fault.
There were massive numbers coming over and arrests in 2019 too.
Covid slowed it down last year.
It’s a massive problem and has been for a long time.
The Former Guy never built his wall for all his big noting and promises, he put children in cages though and seperated them from their parents. Biden administration is trying to fix that.
There are no easy answers to an extemely complex problem.

Last edited:
Simple question..
Were you as concerned as you are now with an American President’s actions when Trump was
lying to Americans,
showing them dodgy graphs and statistics,
calling it a flu,
saying it would all be over by Easter 2020,
was slow to close travel from Europe and China,
was slow to provide PPE,
Refused to provide ventilators to Democratic states or governors unless they massaged his ego by praising him,
totally politicised Covid19,
spread the virus himself with his rallies and meetings,
caught it himself?

I’ll concede that the border is a mess, but it's not all Biden’s fault.
There were massive numbers coming over and arrests in 2019 too.
Covid slowed it down last year.
It’s a massive problem and has been for a long time.
The Former Guy never built his wall for all his big noting and promises, he put children in cages though and seperated them from their parents. Biden administration is trying to fix that.
There are no easy answers to an extemely complex problem.

lol, you must look like a Pretzel after writing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back