Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Nebuliser man wants an apology from Dan Andrews. Wouldn't you think he would keep a low profile lest his identity becomes public knowledge? Dan Andrews actually said Captain Nebuliser had not declared the nebuliser on his application to return to Australia. That should be easy enough to check.

From the lips of Captain Nebuliser,

"At the end of the day I hope the government can reach out to a lot more people that have gone through the hotel quarantine program and continue to try and improve this so more people can return to Australia safely."

They would probably stand a better chance of a safe quarantine if some idiot did not use a nebuliser while in quarantine.

Captain Nebuliser is a terrible name for a superhero.

Especially for a superhero who twice alerted his victims he was a nebuliser and he wasn’t afraid to use himself

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Only one infection in Australia today and that was detected in Hotel Quarantine. That is our best daily result since 29th Feb 2020. No joke, last year was a leap year.

The rate of infection across the globe is beginning to fall so maybe the number of infections flying into Australia will also fall .

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1613628149657.png

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Only one infection in Australia today and that was detected in Hotel Quarantine. That is our best daily result since 29th Feb 2020. No joke, last year was a leap year.

The rate of infection across the globe is beginning to fall so maybe the number of infections flying into Australia will also fall .

Could be a bit of that or don't returning Aussies now have to produce a negative test result before they board a flight home? or was that just a proposal?

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Could be a bit of that or don't returning Aussies now have to produce a negative test result before they board a flight home? or was that just a proposal?

A negative result from a test taken within 72 hours of departure is a requirement for red zone flights but returning Australians are still testing positive in quarantine. I guess it is posibble to test negative then contract the virus over the ensuing 3 days or on the flight over.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The media will have their own interests at heart when they report the Facebook story but Facebook's actions will hardly raise their credibility on the news front. In fact their actions will do little to enhance their credibility on any front.

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Nebuliser man wants an apology from Dan Andrews. Wouldn't you think he would keep a low profile lest his identity becomes public knowledge? Dan Andrews actually said Captain Nebuliser had not declared the nebuliser on his application to return to Australia. That should be easy enough to check.

From the lips of Captain Nebuliser,

"At the end of the day I hope the government can reach out to a lot more people that have gone through the hotel quarantine program and continue to try and improve this so more people can return to Australia safely."

They would probably stand a better chance of a safe quarantine if some idiot did not use a nebuliser while in quarantine.

Only need to look at Dan Andrews' track record such that if this is a he said/she said, I know who I'd believe.

The man with the nebuliser has stuck to his story and said he received approval from quarantine officers to use the nebuliser, and that there was an officer who even offered to get him more medication to be used with the nebuliser. This man has provided a number of statements regarding their experience - including one saying that the Victorian contact tracing team contacted him when he was in ICU, telling him that he had covid and needed to isolate. No s**t mate, I'm in ICU with covid and now you're telling me? Diabolical.

That's what the gold standard gets you these days.

There has also been a significant drop off in worldwide daily new cases.

From a 7 day average of 750k down to around 300k.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Certainly helps when the WHO came out a short time ago (in the last few weeks) saying that the PCR testing needs to be tightened up in terms of the number of cycles (ie not being as sensitive - cuts out a lot of cases).

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Only need to look at Dan Andrews' track record such that if this is a he said/she said, I know who I'd believe.

The man with the nebuliser has stuck to his story and said he received approval from quarantine officers to use the nebuliser, and that there was an officer who even offered to get him more medication to be used with the nebuliser. This man has provided a number of statements regarding their experience - including one saying that the Victorian contact tracing team contacted him when he was in ICU, telling him that he had covid and needed to isolate. No sh*t mate, I'm in ICU with covid and now you're telling me? Diabolical.

Are you making this up as you go or can you quote some sources to support this version of events? You obviously have no time for Dan and choose to believe one side of the story which is fair enough but I am more circumspect and would like some proof that what you say happened actually happened.

Are you making this up as you go or can you quote some sources to support this version of events? You obviously have no time for Dan and choose to believe one side of the story which is fair enough but I am more circumspect and would like some proof that what you say happened actually happened.

Says the bloke who bases all his opinions on what he read on daily pensioners news

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees

Why would I make something like that up?

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Why would I make something like that up?

Fair enough, thanks for the link. The person concerned has made a pretty detailed account and I can believe him even though it is still his word against the rest. Perhaps the positive is that bags will will now be checked for nebulisers. It is the old story though, the people running quarantine hotels are so reactive. You would think that someone would have put UK variant and atomised particles together and seen the danger.

Someone in Victoria Health needs to come out and tell their side of the story but there is probably as much chance of that happening as there is of Dan issuing an apology.

The media will have their own interests at heart when they report the Facebook story but Facebook's actions will hardly raise their credibility on the news front. In fact their actions will do little to enhance their credibility on any front.
Facebook - Credibility........isn't that an antonym?

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Protesting against compulsory vaccination which isn't even a thing.

I respect the right of anti-vaxers not to be vaccinated. Why can't they respect my right for myself and my family and loved ones not to be exposed to unvaccinated people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back