Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Oh.. remind me when we ended up even remotely like Italy's mess?
Are you really that thick? Swan's point was always that we'd end up like Italy if we sat on our arses and did nothing. Well guess what, our governments (yes even Glady's Gov) took action in implementing restrictions so that changed our trajectory so we wouldn't end up like Italy.

You're probably one of the idiots that think that the Millenium Bug wasn't a big deal either.

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
E7SLTZ1VoAIoo3Q.jpg

The one thing this proves for the 700th time is that these decisions should be made at a federal level. Like what happened in the States and Europe you now have a situation where one state which is completely incompetent will continuously endanger the other states.
Imagine if the federal government had made all the decisions!

Sep 27, 2004
Burton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Southampton FC
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Meanwhile in Victoria the three amigos who caused a multi billion dollar lockdown in Melbourne will escape almost scot free. Well almost, as one will have to pay a $200 fine for not wearing a face mask indoors when not working. Obviously they did not break any regulations in existence in Victoria at the time. The regulations have since been amended.

They interviewed some people from the Ariele Towers where these guys caused a major lockdown and they were not happy. One guy named McLean had a Port Adelaide beanie on the balcony while being interviewed. He spoke quite well I thought.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Meanwhile in Victoria the three amigos who caused a multi billion dollar lockdown in Melbourne will escape almost scot free. Well almost, as one will have to pay a $200 fine for not wearing a face mask indoors when not working. Obviously they did not break any regulations in existence in Victoria at the time. The regulations have since been amended.

They interviewed some people from the Ariele Towers where these guys caused a major lockdown and they were not happy. One guy named McLean had a Port Adelaide beanie on the balcony while being interviewed. He spoke quite well I thought.

Their permit must of allowed stops along the way..

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
They're talking about regional areas like Orange. It's fine

Yes, no problem with easing restrictions in some regional areas but what is required is a 'ring of steel around' Sydney so that the virus cannot escape. inside that ring of steel a stage 4 lockdown has to be implemented just as Melbourne did last year.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Well it's pretty straight forward. BLM protests during heavy restrictions were A-OK according to police and the Twitter crowd but any other protests were super spreader events. We saw the same double standard last year in Vic when the police commish in Vic was A-OK with BLM but then went into a womans house and arrested her for fb posts about a protest in what Shepparton? Nek minute Vic went into a extended lockdown but the same people still can't bring themselves to treat each protest equally. If it's not OK for one group it's not OK for another but the idea of equal treatment during all of this went out the window ages ago, look at anyone in gov employees vs private sector for example.

BLM protests were allowed, the one I attended (yes that's right I was there) observed social distancing, wore masks, cooperated with police.

These guys most of which aren't wearing masks, aren't observing social distancing, oh and by the way the BLM protests were not occuring during a friggen outbreak, so yeah, it's dangerous, ignorant and completely stupid, and so are you for even comparing the two events thicko

1627373113571.png

StrappingTape

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
BLM protests were allowed, the one I attended (yes that's right I was there) observed social distancing, wore masks, cooperated with police.

These guys most of which aren't wearing masks, aren't observing social distancing, oh and by the way the BLM protests were not occuring during a friggen outbreak, so yeah, it's dangerous, ignorant and completely stupid, and so are you for even comparing the two events thicko

View attachment 1188841

During restrictions with a range of cases around and before a months long lockdown. Is it be ause it was before a full bore lockdown that somehow makes it different?

Maybe in your head it's somehow different because you agree with one but not much socially distanced protesting went on in reality. Again it's the most fervent of believers in the rules are ok to break them when it's a cause they care about but losing their minds when it's the opposite. You attending the protest is no better behavior than the lockdown protesters irrespective of the cause, do as I say not do as I do hey?

4ec5223f9ab06af90045754788d9c15d.jpeg

Mr PA

Team Captain
Jul 15, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

View attachment 1188841
I'm yet to see any protest around the world - no matter the cause - adhere to social distancing.

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
and it's people like this making all the decisions that you guys love.

View attachment 1188606

Organised protest? Masked? Social Distancing? Adelaide was very well organised.

Vs

Anti Science whack jobs bend on spreading a virus they don't believe exists that is crippling the NSW economy that is in lock down and now starting to kill people.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

View attachment 1188841
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back