Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You attending the protest is no better behavior than the lockdown protesters irrespective of the cause

ok champ

I forgot you're the guy who thought the Jan 6 stuff in America was no worse than any BLM stuff either

Organised protest? Masked? Social Distancing? Adelaide was very well organised.

Vs

Anti Science whack jobs bend on spreading a virus they don't believe exists that is crippling the NSW economy that is in lock down and now starting to kill people.

Masks? Social distancing?

So it's OK that these people broke the rules you want everyone else to follow because you agreed with it and some wore masks even whilst rioting but it's not OK when another group breaks the rules be ause you don't agree with it. Right. black-lives-matter-protests-australia-perth-sydney-melbourne-brisbane-adelaide.png
102756131_10158916102931264_7122264641927532281_o-620x400.jpg

Also similar non masked images from here, recall they were breaking the rules anyway so the gov gave in and then recanted on covid restrictions at the footy, you essentially did the anti lock-downers work for them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok champ

I forgot you're the guy who thought the Jan 6 stuff in America was no worse than any BLM stuff either

Yeah what forty or fifty dead, billions in damages and people's lives destroyed, even had your own inauguration riot, oh and Senate "insurrection" during Kavanaugh, I'm doing BLM a positive with that comparison.

How's about you tell us more about how it's OK when you break rules but not when others do the same.

So conversely, are you, Crappingtape, against BLM protests but in favour of Anti-Lockdown protests?

This means you're either racist, stupid, or (and this is where my money is on) both. But logically, you have to be at least one.

Yeah no you see like the rest of us I was following the rules hence I said irrespective of your motives you both s**t on the rest of us with your actions. #fail

Yeah what forty or fifty dead, billions in damages and people's lives destroyed, even had your own inauguration riot, oh and Senate "insurrection" during Kavanaugh, I'm doing BLM a positive with that comparison.

for starters they're not comparable events, not even close and you're underplaying the events of Jan 6th somewhat

How's about you tell us more about how it's OK when you break rules but not when others do the same.

and secondly I didn't break any rules, so what's your actual point buddy?

for starters they're not comparable events, not even close and you're underplaying the events of Jan 6th somewhat

and secondly I didn't break any rules, so what's your actual point buddy?

Except you did. Like all the BLM who protested against restrictions that the rest of the community was all following to do the right thing but hey the gov gave in and had to lift restrictions here and you guys seeded melb. The w***ers rioting on the weekend not smart people either but in the same class where they are organised by professional agitators.

Except you did. Like all the BLM who protested against restrictions that the rest of the community was all following to do the right thing but hey the gov gave in and had to lift restrictions here and you guys seeded melb. The w***ers rioting on the weekend not smart people either but in the same class where they are organised by professional agitators.
no I didn't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back