Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA trialing a COVID passport. I suppose NSW, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia etc. etc. are also trialing a vaccine passport. Why can't we just have one national system ffs?

Because that would require the federal government to actually do something.

Actually with the Covid Fetishists on this one. If you choose not to get vaccinated you suffer the consequences whatever they may be.

Lord of the Flies up in this Biatch.

The rest of the world has been living a life for most of the year.

Yep. It seems the key to moving on with life was to sacrifice tens of thousands of your population and then go “Hey look at us…gold standard”

No need to get personal on it OGC. It’s an online forum - Papa G has provided a good counterpoint to the sky is falling brigade whose mantra has been no burden is too great and no cost is too high and where those who take any different view are labelled as subhuman.

Thanks Marat. When School yard bullies like OGC go after us little guys with low self esteem it is really hurtfull. How can a guy like me ever elevate himself up and get confident with those sharp witted Alphas like him putting us down? Thanks for standing up for the little guy. Peace.

There's an obvious plan to kill off as many of us as possible and repopulate the planet with more of his own kind

The premier is 1 of 12 kids and now he will have 7 of his own. Conservative catholics of the Opus Dei division of the church.

Thanks Marat. When School yard bullies like OGC go after us little guys with low self esteem it is really hurtfull. How can a guy like me ever elevate himself up and get confident with those sharp witted Alphas like him putting us down? Thanks for standing up for the little guy. Peace.
You’re even littler than I thought wow 🤣

You’re even littler than I thought wow 🤣

My vision of what Papa G looks like.

grug.jpeg

I don't want to say that his wife is only rooting him because she believes it's her duty in the eyes of the Lord, and certainly not for any recreational satisfaction
But...
Nah actually I do want to say that

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Ken Hinkley is an anti-vaxxer and is banned from attending games and travelling interstate.

Guess if he can’t travel he can still sit alone in the box at AO in hazmat suit and astronaut nappy, a few coke zeros strapped to the inside of his helmet. Oh wait, last few years home games have been the bigger problem ;)

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

The Federal Government will launch the International Vaccine Passport sometime tomorrow. Apparently it is similar to the immunisation certificate but has a QR code on it. Travelers will scan this when they arrive at their destination. Of course the system requires the co operation of other countries.

The Vaccine Passport can be downloaded via the MyGov website and those who want one will need to provide passport details.

So we are going to have an International Vaccine Passport system and a separate vaccine passport for each State. The smart thing would be to have a domestic vaccination passport that is valid anywhere in Australia and one for international travel for those people who need it.

Last edited:
The Federal Government will launch the International Vaccine Passport sometime tomorrow. Apparently it is similar to the immunisation certificate but has a QR code on it. Travelers will scan this when they arrive at their destination. Of course the system requires the co operation of other countries.

The Vaccine Passport can be downloaded via the MyGov website and those who want one will need to provide passport details.

So we are going to have an International Vaccine Passport system and a separate vaccine passport for each State. The smart thing would be to have a domestic vaccination passport that is valid anywhere in Australia and one for international travel for those people who need it.

And provide yet another lucrative opportunity for the criminal fraternity in the production and sale of fakes...

The ACT government is now under pressure from the business lobby, because shops are open in Queanbeyan (just across the border) but not here, and locals are (legally) going there to shop. We're going to have no choice but to follow suit.

I must say I did prefer the 'we're all in this together' era. The NSW govt (supported by the Feds, who need the same votes) has put its own re-election ahead of any other consideration.

I hope those of you in covid-free states manage to keep that status, but I honestly don't see how with Perrotet running roughshod over common sense and caution.

I just do not understand how someone who works in the medical profession doesn't see the benefits of getting vaccinated. Surely this woman has heard of long COVID and is aware of the effect it could have on her sporting career? If you choose not to be vaccinated that is your choice but the chances are we will all catch COVID and the unvaccinated run the risk of dying or suffering long COVID which can severely affect the respiratory system.

If Varnhagen is not vaccinated the chances are she, or any other unvaccinated AFL player, will not be allowed to play in Victoria where AFL players are covered by the essential workers mandate.

Last edited:
My vision of what Papa G looks like.

grug.jpeg

Was a little perplexed with the Grug reference but then read this "..... he is fascinated by the world around him and solves everyday problems creatively and without fuss. When dancing instructions are too difficult to understand, Grug invents his own dance and calls it 'The Grug'. When snails eat his cabbages, Grug plants more cabbages so there will be enough for both him and the snails."

He sounds exactly like me.

Was a little perplexed with the Grug reference but then read this "..... he is fascinated by the world around him and solves everyday problems creatively and without fuss. When dancing instructions are too difficult to understand, Grug invents his own dance and calls it 'The Grug'. When snails eat his cabbages, Grug plants more cabbages so there will be enough for both him and the snails."

He sounds exactly like me.

The last part sounds very communist of you Papa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back