Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of transmission, reduces the hospitalisation and death numbers.

Massively.

As has been stated numerous times in this thread from statistics across the world.

That's fact mate.

Not sure what you mean by "punishment"

Significantly reduces the risk of transmission ? Man o man lmao, ok, now just to unclog your brain, Covid has been brought into the country & Sth Australia by the vaccinated. By mandating the unvaccinated is punishment plain & simple.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Significantly reduces the risk of transmission ? Man o man lmao, ok, now just to unclog your brain, Covid has been brought into the country & Sth Australia by the vaccinated. By mandating the unvaccinated is punishment plain & simple.

When 90% of the population is vaccinated, you realise that vaccinated people are more likely to be the ones infected?

That doesn't mean they're more infectious, that just means there's more of them.

The 10% of deranged anti vaxers are still more likely on a per person basis to get infected and spread the thing.

One infected person attends a High School reunion and 27 people around the town get infected. Shows how easy the virus can spread. It probably does not help when one of those infected is a former Premier with a busy round of public engagements and private meetings.

If only this virus could be conditioned to attack only the unvaccinated. :rolleyes:

It's almost as if getw0ditederver doesn't understand transmission rates and modelling. Even if it was a 10-15% drop in remissibility via vaccination, that's a big big difference when considering the exponential nature of disease spread.

Who’s bringing the virus to Australia ? How about the cases here ? I know sure as s**t it’s not the pure bloods. Must be the mud bloods.

He does not understand sh*t. I dont know why people continue to try to converse with him and educate him. Its a waste of time.

You think you have this protective shield around you, this will be your undoing. I don’t need education from the likes of you.. I can go at this for as long as you like, but I won’t waste my time trying to educate Sir Brains.

NSW have achieved the balance. 92.8% of 16+ population fully vaccinated and the virus is barely causing a ripple. It would be great to get 100% but realistically we can afford 5-10% of idiots to not get vaccinated and it will still all be ok.

At this point, the small broke states like SA and WA are obviously just scared their already on the brink hospital systems will collapse under the weight of a relatively small number of covid patients at any one time. That is really clear.

Hey Sherlock, even if the planet was 100% screwed the virus would still be circulating cause the vaccine is garbage.

The SA government are going to get a pretty solid public backlash if double vaxxed people are getting put into quarantine all the time, especially over Christmas.

What they should have done is opened the borders on Monday December 20th. More time to get the vaccination rates up, but still let people in for Christmas. Ensure that we probably have a handful at most of cases before Christmas so you haven't ruined it.

If you've got double vaxxed people who have done everything right up until now who end up in a 7 day quarantine over Christmas, they simply won't comply, and who can blame them?

It’s cause they have no faith in the vaccine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When 90% of the population is vaccinated, you realise that vaccinated people are more likely to be the ones infected?

That doesn't mean they're more infectious, that just means there's more of them.

The 10% of deranged anti vaxers are still more likely on a per person basis to get infected and spread the thing.

I cannot unread your post, that’s a few seconds I won’t get back.

On the subject of vaccines Novavax have recently announced that they have developed a one jab Covid/ influenza vaccine. It will be trialed in Australia during the coming winter. I guess they have selected Australia because our flu season will start before the northern hemisphere.

If it works it means you get your annual flu shot and a Covid booster at the same time.

I mean 2,626,379 tests for 971 cases.

4 very old campaigners died from COVID, probably, although being very fu**ig old might have contributed, like 18 months ago.

FMD.

Isn't it great that SA was able to keep the population safe and save potentially hundreds or thousands of lives? That's the point you were making right?

Being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of transmission, reduces the hospitalisation and death numbers.

Massively.

As has been stated numerous times in this thread from statistics across the world.

That's fact mate.

Not sure what you mean by "punishment"
So the vaccinated aren't spreading it?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Your taxes at work.

Liberal Senator for SA Alex Antic ( who received 667 first preference votes at the last election and is currently in quarantine for refusing to tell SA Health authorities his vaccination status when he arrived at Adelaide Airport last week) ranting against Australia's anti freedom covid rules with foreign journos. This time with Donald Trump's former Chief Strategist and 'The Real Voice of America' Steve Bannon.

What a Chump.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 6.14.07 pm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back