Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah c'mon that's no argument.

Of course it is. If people who are hesitant to get vaxxed have the same access to large scale events that vaxxed people do, then what incentive is there for them to change their minds?

The dude that has a fight scheduled for next week?

He must've been f’ed up bad hey.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yes he was ya big knob. He literally hasn't fought for a year and at one point retired as he was still coughing up blood. Just because you can get better doesn't mean being sick for months on end doesn't suck.

Being fit doesn't make you immune to covid you nonce

Brilliant. Have dropped mask rules for the least vaccinated portion of society (U18) for the place they spend 70% of their waking hours indoors (school) yet we still have to do the mask dance in pubs/ restaurants 😅. It's so farcical it beggars belief.

Oh wait but if it's a "private function" no rules at all as covid hates exclusivity. Was at one of these said functions last week, packed room booze flowing and our great leader (well ex leader as the police commissioner runs the state I guess) shaking hands left right and centre without a mask in sight.

All they are doing is creating unecessary compliance fatigue so that if we ever actually need to wear masks again a % of people won't be ****ed because they are over it.

Sigh.

On a related note, I'm still conflicted as to whether Barbarella was one of the best or worst movies of all time.
th_z4pNanh1NtO9itPiMZfHdX0WUXIEb8qK.jpg

Candy cantaloupes is a ripper name

Last edited:
Anti vaxxers are people who would knowing spread a disease to the general public where science proves beyond doubt that there is an alternative that minimises the risk to the public from said disease.

We absolutely should promote segregation and discrimination.

Let’s stop bareback rooters from entering the country too then, right?

Of course it is. If people who are hesitant to get vaxxed have the same access to large scale events that vaxxed people do, then what incentive is there for them to change their minds?

The concept that there should be an incentive is ridiculous. The only incentive should be for health reasons, and if someone doesn’t believe or care about those reasons, let them be.

We don’t punish those that believe in fake Gods, nor incentivize them to change their minds, and nor should we, despite the damage religion does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The concept that there should be an incentive is ridiculous. The only incentive should be for health reasons, and if someone doesn’t believe or care about those reasons, let them be.

We don’t punish those that believe in fake Gods, nor incentivize them to change their minds, and nor should we, despite the damage religion does.
The problem is, Waspy, that overseas in Europe and UK covid cases are surging again due to inadequate vaccination. The closest we can get go 100% of those over 12, the better. We need to get out of this and pussyfooting around just won’t work.

Well no, you don't punish them for believing in whatever garbage they want, but you can punish them if their beliefs harm others........ like idiot parents praying for their dying kid because God is better at fixing sick people than doctors.

This ignores that it's not just their own health (or money if you want to be honest) affected. They make others sick and take medical resources away from others. They'll end up costing the country hundreds of millions of dollars by not being vaccinated. If it was only them and they had to pay all their medical costs I'd be right there saying 'Go for it!'. It isn't and they don't, so they can deal with the consequences of being afraid of medicine beyond the era of the white picket fence.

Well Tasmania are opening borders as of 15 Dec on the conditions that you're double vaxed and a neg test within 72 hours.

Has SA done it yet?
They've said "within weeks" but no exact time frame, it's probably smart to not announce a date too far in the future otherwise you get reamed for "false promises" if s**t hits the fan again.

Yes he was ya big knob. He literally hasn't fought for a year and at one point retired as he was still coughing up blood. Just because you can get better doesn't mean being sick for months on end doesn't suck.

Being fit doesn't make you immune to covid you nonce
It's literally not unusual for fighters to only fight once a year.

It's literally not unusual for fighters to only fight once a year.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/khamzat-chimaev-seemingly-announces-his-retirement-from-mma-i-think-im-done/#:~:text=Khamzat Chimaev has apparently retired from MMA. Chimaev,,COVID-19 and it was pushed back to March.

If Khamzat Chimaev was forced to retire due to the effects of COVID-19 that is no doubt a scary situation. He had said he thought he was going to die but recently said he was targeting a return in June, but it appears his body has not recovered from the virus which has forced him to retire early. He was also set to fly to Las Vegas to get treatment for the virus.

“He wanted to train,” His manager Majdi Shammas said in a video from Frontkick Online last month. “Then we tried, and it failed. He was really bad … He started coughing, he started feeling ill again, and we had to cancel the training. He even went in an ambulance to the hospital.”

Yeah sounds good man

Just since edgie is being difficult, here's another unfit MMA fatass pushing covid aside easily with their fitness.

https://fansided.com/2021/05/19/cod...19-struggles-assures-hes-healthiest-hes-ever/

Speaking with my coaches, and other media and the UFC personnel this week, it was frustrating,” Garbrandt said. “You know, like, injuries, you can kind of have a timeline of ‘alright, you’re 4-6 weeks out from, you know, getting back to stuff.’ “Like, I didn’t know with COVID. It was basically [day]-by-day with what my body strength could do, what else could happen. I had blood thinners; I had pneumonia; I had vertigo. Vertigo was horrible. And the blood clots as well. I was on blood clots, like I said, for four months. So like I said, like, it’s almost easier to have an injury than having COVID. And I always took COVID serious. You know, obviously, people are dying from it. But like I said, I take care of myself. I’m healthy; I rest; I eat; I recover well. I’m very well-conditioned and that if I had it, it would be like a flu bug, kinda. Man, it was not a flu bug for me. It was intense, but you know, I think everything happens for a reason.

Alex volkanovski Australian BW champ:

However, once the Australian detailed his battle with the virus, it was hard not to be absolutely horrified.

Alexander the Great stated that his symptoms were initially mild when the UFC’s doctors informed him that he’d tested positive.

But the case quickly spiraled out of control, causing some serious worries for the UFC champ.

Volkanovski explained that he began to cough up blood, saw his heart rate drop like a stone, and spent two days in hospital due to the virus's complications.

The Australian even stated that he probably only recovered due to his physical shape, and had he been more unhealthy, “you can see why people pass away."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back