Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many of these unvaccinated spoilt tennis brats are going to want to do 14 days hotel quarantine? I can just see Djokovic sitting in a hotel room for two weeks while the rest of the world passes him by. In any case the decision rests with the Australian Government atm as they have to approve unvaccinated foreign nationals entering Australia.

lmao, Leunig axed by the age for that tank with a needle cartoon. Why did they allow it to be published then?

They never published it.

Leunig (or rather his management) posted it on Facebook and Instagram when The Age rejected it for publication. I posted it on this forum after seeing it there.

The Age has subsequently replaced Leunig as their editorial weekday cartoonist (although he still gets a spot on the Saturday edition) for reasons that extend well beyond that one particular cartoon and Leunig wrote to the Murdoch press to complain about it which was posted today in The Australian.

Last edited:
So how many of these unvaccinated spoilt tennis brats are going to want to do 14 days hotel quarantine? I can just see Djokovic sitting in a hotel room for two weeks while the rest of the world passes him by. In any case the decision rests with the Australian Government atm as they have to approve unvaccinated foreign nationals entering Australia.

Something in me would love to see him have to quarantine and not be able to do anything in Australia whilst he's here.

I never once said I wasnā€™t getting the vaccine, I do however have issues with ppl on hee demanding ppl get vaxed & calling them all sorts of profanities. Iā€™ll probably get Pfizer cause itā€™ll be some time before nova will be available.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was in Victoria when they went into lockdown you dikhead, I have family there. Wtf wouldnā€™t I be happy ? I just think itā€™s too soon.

Here are 2 posts; the first being upset at being called names, the second (merely 3 minutes later) calling someone a dickhead.

I'll be surprised if the reply to this one isn't laden with insults too

Like he really gives a s**t, he has millions & survived Covid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh pretending to be an anti vaxxer to get a membership refund might be looking an attractive option once the season starts and we're reminded of Hinkleyball

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
About 6 weeks in when we are witnessing ugly wins with a game style that never wins flags.. again.

Iā€™m still trying to work out what halth is aboutā€¦

Yep, out to dinner on saturday night with a nurse who was telling the story of a woman giving birth who began haemorrhaging and needed an urgent blood transfusion. She agreed on the condition that the blood came from an unvaccinated person. You can imagine the reaction from the fully vaccinated staff who were trying to save her life.

Should have let it expireā€¦.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will, but you wonā€™t understand the intricacies and fall out because you really have nfi. You will just believe the political spin.

Bahaha Papa G, the guy who gets his inside word and does all his research by Twitter reckons you won't understand the intricacies of Hallthhh.

FFS fellow South Aussies. Stop buying into the conspiracy trap and do your bit.
Come on Marshall, give us an opening date and put the bomb up the stragglers, several who are on this thread no doubt.

Well if they listen to people like yourself who scream at them to have it but then tell them once they have it's deadly to even be in the same building as someone unvaccinated and to keep wearing a mask and social distance etc then they might come to the conclusion, especially if they are younger that what exactly is the point.

I mean who'd have thought doing everything to reduce confidence in the vaccine to people who haven't had it would slow uptake?

FFS fellow South Aussies. Stop buying into the conspiracy trap and do your bit.
Come on Marshall, give us an opening date and put the bomb up the stragglers, several who are on this thread no doubt.

Front page of today's Monopoly times is telling us borders will open on December 1. On current figures SA is due to get to 80% full vax on December 3. The Committee For Public Safety is due to meet today and a timeline for opening borders is on the agenda.

Marshall is hinting at travel restrictions for those who are unvaccinated.

On the back page of today's paper is an interesting article about the SANFL enforcing a 'no jab no play' policy in line with the AFL. I had not thought about it but it is pointless the AFL having such a policy if the feeder leagues do not follow suit. Port and Cows players will compete against SANFL players and could contract the virus via the back door. The same applies to the WAFL and VFL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back