Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Australia's parliament will be adjourned on Thursday morning, and all MPs and staff directed to avoid in-person meetings, after former premier Jay Weatherill tested positive for COVID-19. "Members of Parliament, and all staff who worked at Parliament House on 30 November or 1 December 2021, should avoid undertaking in-person meetings or electoral office business or other work which involves working closer to any person than 1.5 [metres]," the letter states. "Further advice in relation to the afternoon session will be provided tomorrow morning when the situation becomes clearer."

Weatherill apparently had meeting with Peter Malinauskas who has thus far not tested positive.

1638395452226.png

Last edited:
fu** me there's some panicking going on over there.

Here there's about half a dozen new cases a week and no one cares. That's probably gonna be the norm now. I daresay that's the case in most placed, even Victoria. In SA it seems like hands are firmly positioned over the panic stations button.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

So what do you expect those in power to do? Nothing?

The daily figures from Victoria show Dan Andrews approach of throwing the hands in the air and and doing nothing does little to reduce the spread of the virus or the death rate.

Then there's the anti MRNA vax, a small population but still exists, waiting for Covax or Novavax.
AstraZeneca isn't an mRNA vaccine but plenty of people wouldn't get that because they are afraid of being hit by lightening.

The argument that people won't get vaccinated because they are just waiting for the right one to come along is used by anti-vaxers who don't want people to think they are an anti-vaxer.

What Warren is saying is that when it wasn't his choice, (ie it was his parents' decision), he got vaccinated.
Now that it's his decision to make, (well, his woo-woo missus' decision), he's choosing not to.

Warren, man up. Get the jab. It's less harmful than the plethora of jabs you got in your playing career and it helps those in the community that cannot, for medical/health reasons, get vaxxed against Covid.

What Warren is saying is that when it wasn't his choice, (ie it was his parents' decision), he got vaccinated.
Now that it's his decision to make, (well, his woo-woo missus' decision), he's choosing not to.

Warren, man up. Get the jab. It's less harmful than the plethora of jabs you got in your playing career and it helps those in the community that cannot, for medical/health reasons, get vaxxed against Covid.
He don’t want to be in the dog house.
If the vax did kill us the rest of us the world with be left to run by a few weirdos 🤣

Think of it from a different point of view. From a ex athlete who is most likely very healthy. Covid is highly unlikely to kill him, so why risk your health with a experimental jab? Doesn't exactly make him unintelligent.

Before anyone takes a swipe at me, I've been double vaxxed for months (work in health). I'm neither pro or anti vax. Just have to look at this issue from the other side sometimes.

Because covid primarily kills the elderly and the sick, if your not in the danger zone, why should you worry might be the line of thinking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do you expect those in power to do? Nothing?

The daily figures from Victoria show Dan Andrews approach of throwing the hands in the air and and doing nothing does little to reduce the spread of the virus or the death rate.

It's quite clear that Victoria is a different kettle of fish from the rest of Australia. Some of it is mismanagement but a lot of it is their weather and the density of Melbourne, both of which are more like a European city than the other big Australian cities.

Look at Sydney as better example of what Adelaide will be like - a few hundred cases a day and a couple of deaths a week. No big deal at all with these sort of vax rates.

Think of it from a different point of view. From a ex athlete who is most likely very healthy. Covid is highly unlikely to kill him, so why risk your health with a experimental jab? Doesn't exactly make him unintelligent.

Before anyone takes a swipe at me, I've been double vaxxed for months (work in health). I'm neither pro or anti vax. Just have to look at this issue from the other side sometimes.

Because covid primarily kills the elderly and the sick, if your not in the danger zone, why should you worry might be the line of thinking

I get what you're saying but it's a pretty off risk assessment - even as a fit, relatively young man, covid itself is still more likely to cause him problems than the covid vaccine.

Had hundreds if not thousands of injections during his career some potentially experiemental

Numerous surgeries.

Actively punched his knee cap in causing significantly more issues.

No accounting for what he may or may not have put into his body recreationally.

But nooo that scary multi billion dosage thing isn't trustworthy.

Could be, but he has children, elderly patents most likely, it’s not just about him. But maybe to him, it is.

Can you check in here every couple of days..my daughter had a massive reaction to Pfizer dose 2 and is convinced the booster will finish her off.
Couple of days post 3rd booster shot. Preface by saying I didnt really have any side effects first 2. Felt a little ropey in the evening after the first one, but took some panadol and was all good. Sore ish arms only like a flu shot. This one I had some minor side effects, woke up about 4am with a bit achey muscles and sore arm at injection site. Just took panadol 4 hourly through it all and no real dramas.

Couple of days post 3rd booster shot. Preface by saying I didnt really have any side effects first 2. Felt a little ropey in the evening after the first one, but took some panadol and was all good. Sore ish arms only like a flu shot. This one I had some minor side effects, woke up about 4am with a bit achey muscles and sore arm at injection site. Just took panadol 4 hourly through it all and no real dramas.
Thanks.. glad for you…shall pass it on.

Not sure how to put this more simply, but if you refuse to be vaccinated, you're antivax. There really isn't the nuance or intellectual debate that grifters have created about it. It's very clear cut.
So, if you have taken all other vaccines, but one, then you are a clear-cut anti-vax.

Is that the point you are making? I need to understand this before going any further.

The funny thing is Tredders and Varnhagen have backed them selves into a massive corner by stupidly being so outspoken

If they buckle now and get jabbed because they can't work / play sport / eat out / go to a concert / go to the footy etc etc they will look like the biggest hypocrites in the world and will deservedly cop the wrath of the general public

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back